Sleepy Fox Hollow king of my sunshine palace
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Congratulations on making 50 posts!!

Slavik's plot seemed credible to Rannoch, and he nodded in agreement. "Sounds good to me," he affirmed. With a plan established between the two wolves, the blonde-furred man took his leave. Rannoch watched carefully as Slavik stalked around the outer-most parameter of the clearing—the mission was successful, thankfully. 

Once Rannoch was notified that Slavik was in position, he revealed his presence abruptly and began to bark. The sudden commotion sent the hogs running in Slavik's direction; everything, so far, was proceeding according to plan.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
kind of struggled not to shine
188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Rannoch agreed to the plan, and Slavik moved himself around the clearing and into his designated position. He had to do so very carefully, thankfully a wind was blowing in the opposite direction of the hogs, so not only was his scent lost to him but also the sound of a small crack of a twig. Once in position, he gave Rannoch a very subtle signal, and the large gray male across the clearing revealed himself and barked like mad. The family of pigs began to squeal, and just like Slavik had hoped, ran towards him.

He’d originally wanted to go for the big pig, but then it changed course slightly and would be too much work to go after opposed to one of its smaller counterparts. So he zeroed in on his other chosen target, the smaller plump sow. He revealed himself from the foliage as she ran past, lunging our and tackling her to the ground. She scrambled to try and get to her feet, but Slavik managed to get his own paws on top of her front legs and closed his teeth around her neck. With a quick yank, he killed her.

Blood soaked his maw as he watched the sow twitch and fall still. He looked down at her, silently thanked her for her life, then turned back to Rannoch with a huge grin. Got her! he exclaimed, and began to drag the fresh carcass back towards his acquaintance. He dropped it before Rannoch, and began licking his jowls. There, plenty of meat on there for your four kids, he said happily, still breathing heavily from the exhilaration.
[Image: caretaker.gif] 0/5
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 4/5
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch watched in awe as the scene unfolded in front of him—the hogs dispersed, and Slavik moved quickly to target and tackle the rotund piglet. With one, life-altering yank, the lone wolf ended the pig's life—the hunt had been won. 

"Fantastic job!" Rannoch exclaimed, "I'm really impressed with how quickly you took it down." His gaze dropped to where the slain animal laid, and he licked his lips. "I will not forget this," Rannoch promised with a smile and met Slavik's gaze.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
kind of struggled not to shine
188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
want to start wrapping this thread up? :D

Fantastic job! said Rannoch, feeding Slavik's ego. Slavik shrugged, still smiling and moving restlestly from the adrenaline, Told you I was more of a hunter, he said with casual pride, as though it was nothing. This was the side of Slavik that for some was annoying. He was confident, sometimes too confident, and when he did something great, he wanted everyone to know. Luckily he wasn't being too boastful right now, hopefully Rannoch wouldn't have a problem with it.

Slavik met his gaze with a smile of his own, Just glad I could help. At this point the two males had been hanging out for quite some time, Rannoch likely had to get back soon. Do you think you'll need any help getting her back? he asked, prodding the chubby animal lightly. Rannoch agreed and together the two boys carried the animal closer to Sunspire. Slavik left halfway, not wanting to intrude further, and went on his way.
[Image: caretaker.gif] 0/5
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 4/5