Blacktail Deer Plateau "He found himself on the threshold of another"
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
SORRY! I didn't have Internet for a few days!! I'm catching up on all my threads now.

Grezig’s head and tail came up as she heard the howl on the borders. She hesitated, wondering if she should allow Kavik or Liri to answer the call, since they were the Alphas. But she didn’t wonder this for long, aware of her own duties as a Beta. There was nothing stopping her from going to wolves at the border. As a Beta, she was supposed to help in these kinds of things. Wondering who it could be and what they wanted, she marched in the direction of the call. Who she saw standing there surprised her, though less so than it would have a few months ago. Another sibling. Had they all left her birth pack?

“Uruuk,” she called as she approached. “What are you doing here? Did you follow my scent?” She asked this only because that had been what Yizur had told her when they had met at the borders of the Plateau. She wondered if Uruuk’s story was similar.
Messages In This Thread
"He found himself on the threshold of another" - by Uruuk - September 07, 2018, 05:44 AM
RE: "He found himself on the threshold of another" - by RIP Grezig - September 11, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: "He found himself on the threshold of another" - by Uruuk - September 13, 2018, 10:23 AM
RE: "He found himself on the threshold of another" - by Uruuk - September 26, 2018, 10:05 AM