Blacktail Deer Plateau "He found himself on the threshold of another"
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
’I only meant I didn't want to infringe on your new life,’ Uruuk said.

Grezig opened her mouth to reply, but her sister was still talking. Uruuk had come to see her. It would be pointless for her to leave now. She wanted to join the pack. Grezig waited a beat, to be sure she was done speaking.

“You are not infringing,” Grezig said. “My anger at Yizur has nothing to do with you.” She hoped that clarified things a bit more. Grezig had left her birth pack with the blessings of her dam and sire. She assumed that her other siblings had all done the same. But Yizur had disappeared from the Plateau without a word to anyone and that is what pissed Grezig off. Her sister could, perhaps, be injured, and that thought terrified the earthen female, but all of them were pretty hardy, so that likelihood was small. Or, maybe, Grezig simply refused to think about Yizur being dead somewhere without her knowing.

“Should I call for the Alphas?” Grezig asked, shaking her head to clear her thoughts. “It is not necessary, since I am the Beta and can accept new members myself, but… if you wish to meet them now, that is fine.”
Messages In This Thread
"He found himself on the threshold of another" - by Uruuk - September 07, 2018, 05:44 AM
RE: "He found himself on the threshold of another" - by Uruuk - September 13, 2018, 10:23 AM
RE: "He found himself on the threshold of another" - by Uruuk - September 26, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: "He found himself on the threshold of another" - by RIP Grezig - October 07, 2018, 01:41 PM