Stone Circle Every Little Thing She Does
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera's ears perked, the female swiftly turned her head and saw Valette. Valette has asked was going on, and Vespera rose to her paws quick to face the Alpha. Got to make up something, I don't want her to think I have doubts. Vespera forced herself to give an awkward smile to Valette, "uhh... Nothing.... Nothing at all!" The female tried to restrain from putting her paw on her throbbing head, but the pain was beginning to slip away. "Me and..... uh.." Vespera had to come up with something, so she quickly glanced around till she froze her glance on the tree where she had just rammed her head into. "Me and this.. Tree... yea tree! Were having a disagreement and the tree decided to go for a low blow," Just roll with it, she sighed to her self, so she pinned her ears to the back of her head and curled her muzzle, revealing an aggressive approach. "STUPID TREE" she howled, as she barreled into the tree with paws first, while it did hurt on impact, she began to claw and sink her teeth into the bark of the tree. Vespera's purple gaze quickly glanced to Valette, ach, whats the point... She is smarter than I give her credit for, she probably knows I am faking it, I mean, who has a beef with a tree? Vespera's quarrel with the tree slowly subsided as she turned her head the opposite direction of Valette and spat out bark then turned her gaze back to her with an awkward smile and lowered her paws slowly back on the ground. "See? its nothing really." Vespera stood there awkwardly, trying to hide her true feelings from Valette, she told her once, she won't make that same mistake again.
Messages In This Thread
Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 08, 2018, 10:31 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 11, 2018, 06:06 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 11, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 17, 2018, 04:39 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 18, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 20, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 20, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 21, 2018, 09:59 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 22, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 23, 2018, 04:08 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 23, 2018, 09:11 AM