Silver Moraine all the world you roam turns you into stone
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
so soon? he wanted to ask, but he knew it was none of his business. whatever had driven her to leave ikkanattuk was her concern alone, and if she ever divulged it to him, it would be on her terms. for now, the main focus was getting her healed. everything else was secondary.

the moss was doing a fine job at soaking up all the blood, but there was still a ways to go down that route. aditya shook his head at her remark; he kept a smile on his face, but his eyes were serious as he responded. "absolutely not," adi said, thinking of how alya had brought this up, too. damn, he was really getting into the whole rescuing wolves in trouble thing, wasn't he? "you don't owe me anything. i couldn't just leave you here, could i?"

well--he supposed some wolves could. but he wasn't them, and he never would be. like it or not--and sometimes he really did not--his heart would always outweigh everything else; his sense of compassion had no bounds. it would really do him in, sometime.
Messages In This Thread
all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Alessia - September 15, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Aditya - September 15, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Alessia - September 16, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Aditya - September 16, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Alessia - September 16, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Aditya - September 17, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Alessia - September 18, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Aditya - September 18, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Alessia - September 19, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Aditya - September 19, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Alessia - September 19, 2018, 10:20 PM