Phoenix Maplewood smile no matter what they tell you
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he did his best to brush off sunny's concern, shaking his head as the other looked him over. "i'm fine, sunny; it's--" aditya broke off, steadying himself with a couple of deep breaths. he gazed at his former brother-in-law, eyes warm with liquid sincerity. "i need help, yaar. everything has been so chaotic, after the fire, and it's a lot for me to handle alone."

his lips stretched tight in a grimace. "i'm not saying your sister has been lax in her duties," adi responded, clearly treading a thin line here. "but i haven't seen much of her at all. and i need her--i need all the help i can get.

"i know it's been a tough summer for you," aditya murmured, blinking slowly. "and you had to take some time away to mourn and grow up. you've done a wonderful job since returning, though, and are clearly dedicated to this pack--one only needs to look at the burns on your pelt to know that," he added, dipping his muzzle at the man's patchy fur in illustration. he tilted his head, regarding sunny with a gravely inquisitive stare.

"will you step up and lead alongside me? lead hunts, take care of those inside the territory--take up all the duties i have no time for?"
Messages In This Thread
smile no matter what they tell you - by Aditya - September 15, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: smile no matter what they tell you - by Sunny - September 16, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: smile no matter what they tell you - by Aditya - September 16, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: smile no matter what they tell you - by Sunny - September 16, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: smile no matter what they tell you - by Aditya - September 16, 2018, 01:58 PM