Blacktail Deer Plateau This is hungry work
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual references.

Kavik stopped walking after her words, halting in place. She stopped, too, and turned to face him. As awkward as she felt in the moment, she knew running would not actually solve anything. 

’Grezig, you are my friend and beta, and I appreciate your honesty, but I love Liri.’

“Of course,” Grezig said, nodding. She completely understood why he felt uncomfortable with her request. For her, sex was purely for procreation, but she understood that others saw sex as something romantic. She had no idea that Kavik thought she wanted him to be her mate. In her head, everything had been perfectly clear. She’d said she wanted him to father her children—as in, get her pregnant. She was not in love with the alpha. She merely wanted him to mate with her, physically, for the sake of creating pups. 

But Kavik, being the loving wolf that he was, had thought she meant that she wanted to be mates with him.

Ah, misunderstandings. Aren’t they great?

’I’m sorry… I wish I could be that for you,’ Kavik said, looking away from her.

Here was where she drew her brows together in confusion. If he wished he could provide her with children, then he wasn’t morally opposed to it, or… Was he still, and he was just sad that his relationship with Liri was preventing it? Perhaps if they spoke to her about it, and explained that their relationship was, aside from procreation, completely platonic, she might be okay with it.

“Maybe… maybe we could speak to Liri about it? As long as we made sure she understood that it was purely for the sake of having pups, she might… be all right with it.” Grezig paused. “Although, maybe not. I know other wolves view sex as something romantic and… whatever else. Personally I do not understand that. Unless I am in heat, I have no interest in such things.” She shook her head, realizing she was rambling. “No matter. It is your choice still. I completely understand if you think it could cause problems between you and Liri.” She turned, then, and was about to start walking again, assuming the conversation was finished…
Messages In This Thread
This is hungry work - by RIP Kavik - September 20, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Grezig - September 24, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Kavik - September 24, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Grezig - September 24, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Kavik - September 24, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Grezig - September 24, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Kavik - September 24, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Grezig - September 24, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Kavik - September 24, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Grezig - September 24, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: This is hungry work - by RIP Kavik - September 24, 2018, 08:21 PM