Moonspear the silence in between
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
All Welcome 
She roved through the night, hunting first, then making her typical rounds draped in misted moonlight. By the first tendrils of dawn, satisfaction of sorts had come worn into her paws thanks to sheer ground covered--and beneath her watch of the mountainside, all had been well, if not too quiet.

Alya had not yet come home, so neither had the two heads who had gone to get her. Time had spanned and they were capable, true, yet it was difficult to shake off a creeping worry when the first snows and frosts were hitting even the valleys now. Scouts vanished before, anyway--for one reason or another--it was what she believed had brought Floki to his fate to never return after all, and he was far from the first or the last she had known in all her time. Thanks in part to this, she felt a very particular pang of loneliness over it all, one beginning to be amplified by seeing increasingly less of her youngest daughters lately, too.

On her pause near their edges in a spot where the forests thinned enough for this rocky opening, she climbed over the slabs and raised her nose to squint off towards the coming day's first lights. In no hurry to be anywhere except here, she stayed on silent watch a while longer, and noticed the first hints of snow flurries falling now that she didn't have the canopy of the woods. Her eyes wandered, from the skies on down--tracing the familiar sights expertly. Still, she found it difficult not to think about distant horizons, and what they should be, even then.
(set for before cerberus returns bc i need somethin in my log about it even if it stays a read only o:)
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n