Blacktail Deer Plateau So consumed by all this hurt
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He stayed wrapped around her even when she didn't lean into him like she normally would. He deserved that--more than that. He let her cry, saying nothing because there was nothing he could say right now. At some point, silent tears left his own eyes and rolled down his inky cheeks, the feeling foreign as he tried to remember the last time he cried. How could he have hurt her so much; it was just more proof that he didn't deserve her.

He sat up with her and stared at her back as she spoke. He didn't quite understand what she meant, but he decided now was definitely not the time to speak in favor of the beta's character. New guilt flooded his chest at the thought of how upset Grezig had been. He was sure that was also his fault even though he didn't understand where her outburst had come from. That wasn't important now, unfortunately. He was far more concerned with the mess he had made in his relationship with Liri, and it would be his number one goal to repair the damage he caused.

Her question shocked him, but only briefly because understanding soon found him. Of course she would draw that conclusion, and it killed him. He moved to sit next to her. Liri, he whispered, closing his eyes. I only want you, he added with determination, his voice raising above a whisper now and his gaze boring into her and urging her to look at him. This wasn't about anything other helping my friend, he began. Please,Kavik begged. I love you and only you. Moisture filled his eyes again. He couldn't find the right words to express just how much he loved and worshiped the beautiful wolf in front of him. He closed his eyes and looked down. Please, was all he could get out. please don't leave me.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 11:19 AM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 03:04 PM