Stone Circle The mess is mine
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera's legs began to shake even more than usual, not from her insecurity or her rage, but from the kick to the stomach. She noticed that Greyback was going to approach her, but she reassured the man for she didn't give a care for interacting at the moment. The young female slowly sat on the ground while her stomach and side were screaming at her to give in. The black wolf looked at her paws, silently growling at herself Dammit! Vespera cursed loudly in her mind, everyone is starting to get distracted because of me... The young female raised her head slightly with her ears drooping a little as she watched her pack mates fiercely taking on this beast without her. Vespera studied how bold and coordinated Valette's attacks were, and how Brynn was more of a help then she was being. This just isn't my thing... I am not use to hunting in a group, I have tried it, and now, I just don't care for it. It only causes me pain and embarrassment... Pack life may not just be for me, I have always been an outcast. Vespera narrowed her eyes at the ground and slowly clawed at the dirt beneath her. Her pride and insecurity began to fight within her, and her blood began to boil, and her adrenaline began to kick in so quickly, that the pain began to feel numb.

"No...." Her voice sounded rough, and a little threatening. The female slowly rose to her paws, she felt as though her veins were going to pop out. Vespera fought off the urge to limp and sway, she slithered her body out of her crashing bush and stood tall in her stance as her pride flourished within her like a blooming flower. The young female's ears were perked and forward, her eyes locked onto the bison. She mentally noted to herself on what was currently going on, her pack mates were one the bison's tail non stop, Valette seizing for his leg, and Brynn distracting the beast, and Greyback on the other beasts leg. Vespera lowered her body in a smooth fashion until she felt her belly touch the cool dirt, with her back legs stretched back as though she was ready to take off. The female lowered her muzzle to the ground, but she kept her gaze right at the struggling bison. Maybe this is what pack work is like, team work? Maybe there is a chance for me. Vespera almost scoffed at herself, nah... None of that cheesy stuff. Vespera waited for a little longer, for the beast was thrashing around. However, it finally faced her direction and that was her chance.

Vespera didn't wait any longer, her back claws digging in the dirt, she launched herself forward with such speed that she almost tripped herself. Vespera's side pains were still numb, but for not much longer, the adrenaline gave her enough strength for one final strike. The young female streaked through the grass, pushing her legs as hard as she could that she almost felt like she was flying. Vespera began to draw closer, but instead of going head first, she began to leap into a zig zagging motion, with her legs landing more perfectly than she thought. The female kept her eyes on the target, she must have been moving fast enough for the bison not to notice her, but if it did, it was too late. The young female gave her final zig zag and landed right in front of the bison. Without hesitating, she springed into the air, as for just a moment, she actually did feel like flying. But she put herself back into reality as she hurtled herself straight for the beasts face before it could begin swinging its horns at her. Vespera gave one final look before widening her jaws enough for her sharp fangs to reflect off the bison's eyes, and like a Venus fly trap, she clamped her jaws right on the beats right eye.

Vespera planted her front paws between the beasts left eye and before its horn. The females anger began to take over, and without waiting, she began to sink her teeth in violently and only dug her teeth in more as she violently shook her head. Vespera heard the beast cry out in anguish from all this attacking from her pack mates, but she didn't care. Her back paws flailed helplessly to the creatures swinging, but she managed to control her left one and raised it enough to get a powerful kick towards its left eye, scratching the disgusting thing mercilessly. She felt the rush of blood flow into her jaws and stain her teeth and tongue. However this triumphant moment didn't last long, for she lost grip and was swinged to the side, but her teeth scraped along the beasts side with a deep and long wound on its eye as the blood of the bison flew into the air. However this time, Vespera caught herself by doing some awkward turning by landing on her paws a little awkwardly. Vespera heaved for a moment, but was short lived because she began to spit the creatures blood off to the side, "Oh Jesus gross ew, that eye was so slimy, eughhh." The female's adrenaline rush died down and her pain began to return to her side, so she decided not to be a burden anymore and she trotted to the side as clean and fast as she could.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
The mess is mine - by RIP Valette - October 13, 2018, 05:20 AM
RE: The mess is mine - by Illecebra - October 13, 2018, 06:32 AM
RE: The mess is mine - by Vespera - October 13, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: The mess is mine - by Aerasha - October 13, 2018, 10:44 AM
RE: The mess is mine - by Ira - October 13, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: The mess is mine - by Mawk - October 13, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: The mess is mine - by Greyback - October 13, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: The mess is mine - by Brynn - October 13, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: The mess is mine - by Yakone - October 14, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: The mess is mine - by Arlette - October 16, 2018, 08:42 AM
RE: The mess is mine - by Steph - October 16, 2018, 07:21 PM