Lost Creek Hollow for the line in my life
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Rain had probably slightly muffled her approach, with all the nice little pitter-patters on leaves dead and alive, but Treason had also shown up here on the borders, more curious than anything, since this was the first visitor she'd seen here at their new territory.  Back at Sunspire, Treason had usually left the howls to other people -- it wasn't her responsibility at the time -- but now she obviously would have to get into that habit, among other things.  Could be worse.

She'd come in to view probably about a third of the way through what Laurel was saying, taking her time to walk towards Terance with her typical unhurried stride.  Really, probably more of a prowl.  Treason took the final curve to come up next to him a little tight, debating whether she wanted to nudge him like he often did to her or not.  She voted for not, settling for a sharp exhalation that he may or may not feel.  For all the moments when the beta seemed to have zero fear, she was apparently kind of a chicken socially.  If he looked her way, she'd slightly nod her head, sort of in a, "Yep, I'm here, can bite faces if needed," sort of way.  As far as she was concerned, she was still not the one to run any sort of more major diplomatic event.

Seemed like a pretty wide range of folks.  And then there was that damn pup again (assuming she didn't get abducted by aliens along the way).  Her pointed gaze lingered a few moments before drifting away on to the next wolf, exact expression illegible beyond her normal serious state, partially because her player hasn't figured out what to do in that other thread yet, oops.  Back to the group.   Treason was obviously doing some sort of mental evaluation of the soggy crew that wanted to join them, but she wasn't sharing her thoughts yet.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
for the line in my life - by Indra - October 30, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: for the line in my life - by Fire - October 30, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: for the line in my life - by Terance - October 30, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: for the line in my life - by Laurel - October 31, 2018, 01:48 AM
RE: for the line in my life - by Arbiter - October 31, 2018, 02:09 AM
RE: for the line in my life - by Indra - October 31, 2018, 07:01 AM
RE: for the line in my life - by Nunataq - October 31, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: for the line in my life - by Terance - November 01, 2018, 09:48 AM
RE: for the line in my life - by Rannoch’s Ghost - November 01, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: for the line in my life - by Merrick - November 03, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: for the line in my life - by Mona - November 03, 2018, 06:33 PM