Hushed Willows the morning will come soon.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The drone of Eleuthera's voice made Ibis pin her already slanted ears against her head. She huffed and tried to ignore the other girl, but she had been taught to be kind and to share just like all the other children, and eventually the weight of that knowledge won out. She shot the other girl a sharp look again but after a pause, Ibis shuffled her rear end so that she could accomodate the lilac girl's shape beside her. Fine, she sniped, but did not offer up the skull for easier view or anything. It was still held in the crux of her limbs and Ibis was loath to move it, she thought it might break.

But don't tell anyone? She half demanded, half asked. The lilt of her uncertainty colored her words with a small sing-song quality. Whether her step-sister agreed or not, Ibis finally dipped her nose towards the object and rolled it carefully forwards, until it caught upon the grass and soil just ahead of her v-ing forelimbs. The little black holes stared skyward. I foun' him, so he's mine, but -- but I'll share, this once.
Messages In This Thread
the morning will come soon. - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 31, 2018, 02:03 AM
RE: the morning will come soon. - by Eleuthera - November 05, 2018, 04:21 PM
RE: the morning will come soon. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 07, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: the morning will come soon. - by Eleuthera - November 09, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: the morning will come soon. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 11, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: the morning will come soon. - by Eleuthera - November 13, 2018, 11:01 PM
RE: the morning will come soon. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 13, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: the morning will come soon. - by Eleuthera - November 27, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: the morning will come soon. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 28, 2018, 01:20 AM
RE: the morning will come soon. - by Eleuthera - December 02, 2018, 10:49 PM