Blacktail Deer Plateau Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Random Event 
tagging @Liri and @Kavik. Minori is asserting dominance and challenging @Siqsa after the "Spooky Scary Skeletons" thread.

She had been exhausted after the whole hunt for the screaming beast thing had ended. She had gone to bed and slept till the sun was quite high in the sky but woke up still pissed off. The young man who had spoken her with rudeness and insolence that had really gotten beneath her skin. He was nothing and nobody to her, She had been in the pack since the beginning and was riled up that he thought he had the right to act so mighty. She stood up and grabbed a bite to eat, going to the stream and drinking before returning to the den area of the pack making a decision. She would show him that he did have to listen to her, he would never ever act like that again.

She rose her muzzle to the air and released a howl, the tone menacing and broadcasting the challenge to Siqsa loud enough that everyone would hear. She added a call to Liri and Kavik to be her witnesses and then stood there, chin raised and tail as well.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik heard the call as he was making his way along the borders, and he halted his patrol to turn and head in the direction of his packmate. The first call had been a clear challenge to the dark male, Siqsa, but the second had requested the presence of he and his mate. He remembered the tension that had formed between the two that strange night not too long ago, and the alpha wondered if it had something to do with that. Kavik honestly wasn't surprised the two had clashed given their personalities.

He offered a chuff as he approached. Minori, the alpha greeted with a dip of his head as he came to stand near the female. Then, he scanned the trees, looking for signs of Siqsa's arrival.
I'm no good without you
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
After the tension that developed between Siqsa and Minori, Liri knew it was only a matter of time before a conflict interrupted between them. Try as she might, she could not protect everyone from each other. The slight against her pack mate had been offensive yet, Minori was not the kind of woman who needed saving and a proud smile graced the leader's features as the call rang through the forest - a challenge and a summons. 

Having been called for, the healer hastened to arrive on the scene. With a brief brush of her cheek against her mate's, she settled by his side to wait for Siqsa's arrival. 

Her dark gaze lifted to Minori, an encouraging glint shining there. 

Give him hell, girl. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
In the middle of chasing another fox off of their grounds, one who's dingy brown pelt taunted him with every zip and turn it managed. Hulking beast as he was, and that prevented him from being as agile as it was, but his endurance was there. Where it took a strike of energy to evade his jowls, the wolfdog could run marathons, albeit not as fast as the fox. But just as the quarry delighted in losing him in another drit around the bend of a autumn-afflicted elm on the border of the Plateau, a triad of names flew into the sky and swirled around the pair of listening quadrupeds, both halted in their usual cat and mouse game.

A breeze ruffled his lush coat of dark blue as something much more irritated settled onto his face. This fucking bitch. "Should've told Ruenna about this one instead of what'shisname, apparently." Turning from the quirky and curious fox, Siqsa jaunted back to the Plateau, ignoring the fact that he was just summoned like some child. But only it wasn't. There was a timbre in this girls voice that called to his soul, and reignited a fire that had begun to flicker away. Finally, some fucking sense in this peace-y pack! A challenge, a fight for something more than some goblin in the night. As he had heard from the events, this girl's name was Minori, and apparently the broad didn't take kindly to him standing up for himself. Well, as one of the noobs in the pack, he wasn't gonna just let her talk abraisive to him; the hell was she?

It took enough time to get back to the party, heavy sway of the brute who's head hung eternally in a downslope from mountainous shoulders. The pendulum walk as he shifted his weight from left to right finally ceased as he stood just adjacent of Minori, a dark navy brow raised as the Devil took in the moment, surrounded by both Liri and Kavik. After a respective nod to the ebony and ivory pair, a curt baritone seared between him and the witch who summoned him "What, can't take someone having as rude as a mouth as your's?" A bit of Dun Möch, or taunting to get the woman heated, if not distracted. It was also how he felt. Seems others couldn't appreciate honesty.

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori was mentally preparing herself for what was to come. There was the outcome of her winning and the outcome of her losing. If she won her point would be made but it could lead to permanent conflict. If she lost the boy would be proud and she would be embarrassed but she planned on showing him she wasn't to be messed with either way. First Kavik showed up and greeted her, to which she replied with a hello and a dip of her head. Then Liri came and there was something encouraging in her expression that made Minori smirk, tail swaying once as a surge of pride went through her whole body energizing her. Then came the target, her opponent and the first thing he did was mouth off. Her gaze was fire and she licked her lips as they twitched slightly though the rest of her was calm "You are new here. I have been here since the beginning. If I speak to you whether it is rude or not, there is to be some level of respect given. I made a simple teasing comment last night and you were blatantly disrespectful." as she spoke she began to circle him, her tone was how she used to scold her warriors, firm and sharp but not angry. 

"By the time we are done here, whether I lose or I win you will know that I am not one who takes kindly to disrespectful words. Whether I win or I lose I intend to make you remember that I can and will defend myself. I don't care about friendship or whether you like me. I care that you seem to have little respect for those who are rightfully above you" her lips quirked upwards at the last part, intending the calm words to piss him off. Without another word she lunged foward, from the side shoulder slamming into his ribcage while her jaws fastened around the scruff of his neck and yanked back. It wasn't perfect, she was too far away to get a tight grip on his scruff but she still had him at least for now.

roll on discord: 9/10

Minori: 50/50
Siqsa: 41/50
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
She threw herself forward with the agility of a fox  and the power of a lioness. It seemed as though the taunt worked more on him than it did her as her retorts caught him completely off guard. She latched onto the top of his already exposed scruff, as he couldn’t defend the already weakened area, and he braved himself for the pain as it came. This however, was much more smarting, as old wounds from Flicker, reopened and threatened to bleed anew. 

From under set the light weight of the heathen wench, he couldn't pull himself free or tossing her off. Barely anything could be done about the grip she had on him, and tossing her off would have furthered the damage. But what mattered was that he rid himself of her. 

“Teasing, my ass. You clearly snapped, and whether you believe it or not, respect is earned in my eyes. Now if y’all wanna cast me out for it, fine. But simply demanding respect for seniority is bullshit.”

Though she was a light weight, her grip was on a weak spot of his. Yet he knew if he wanted to be free enough for anything, he’d have to do what he had done to Flicker, and buck her off. He was gifted with broad shoulders enough, as it was. So with hinds braced, the violent bastard snaked his weight from his rear to his front, threw his front up, and tried to free himself from a strangely expert grip.

”Alphas are duels given their respect, because they fucking worked hard for it. But you, I don’t know, nor did you welcome me in this damn pack. So in all reality, you ain’t shit to me.” 

But it that was what they were trying to bring into him, weren’t they? To bring him from his rogue ways and instill some semblance of peace into him? 

Ruenna’s words echoed through him, conflicting with not only his thoughts, but his intake of this situation. Much more could have been done to prevent this, but as it was natural to him, the Devil only fanned the flames.
rolled 1
Siqsa- 41
Minori- 49
[/ooc]

574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
This boy had problems. She was clearly besting him at the moment and her fangs scored and held his scruff with ease yet he responded with the same rudeness that he seemed to constantly use. She snarled and held tight allowing him to finish "You should learn the difference between snapping and teasing." she spoke between her fangs the words muffled and strained.  "You don't know me. My version of respect is not immediately hating someone. You sprayed me with rabbit blood and acted as if we were thieves that were going to steal your rabbit" she growled and held tight. She felt him adjust his weight and shift beneath her but she also shifted her position,swinging her foreleg around his shoulder so she was now halfway on top of him.

She dug her hind legs in, her hold on his scruff being released. She began to deal his punishment, placing a few piercing bites around the back of his neck and shoulders before she lost her balance and had to back away, lowering her forelegs to the ground. "You are lucky I didn't get more offended. You need to learn that respect is not earned boy, it is given. You can't walk around this pack acting like you do and with your attitude nobody will respect you anyway"

Roll(discord): 8/10

Siqsa: 33/50

Minori: 49/50
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Damn those bites hurt. And almost on an instinctive whim, he cursed her. “Sudas sosera“ they scalded the air with a vengeful sear. “Who even said I hated your ass?! You wanna y’all about knowing differences; you’ll know when I hate you - you won’t be breathing.” Snarls rolled from the deep caverns of a heavy chest, only amplifying more with her weight atop him. He was having the damndest time trying to get her off of him, and moments before she fell from him, she inserted another attempt at a lesson. Incredulous, he chortled out a laugh through the hell she was delivering into his pained nape. “Fuck me! Out of all things you think, some blood spray set you off? That shit wasn’t even on purpose! Liri got some too, but you think I’d go outta my way to get blood on her? The fuck’s in your head?

Finally she came free, landing further from him as she got herself out of immediate vicinity. No matter to him; he was gonna smash her ass. Being big came with perks. “Yea I didn’t sit the rabbit down,“ he agreed. Charging up the tension in his haunches and delivering it in a clear swift to the front of his body, he launched forward, a steam engine train, head down, barreling directly for her. “Because I don’t even know your goddamn name!

rolled 4
Siq: 33
Min: 45

574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori rolled her eyes and sighed in exasperation. She stared at him with a bored expression while he rambled on and on, his mouth spouting an endless stream of biting words. "Apparently you're a better talker than listener. I said you're lucky it didn't offend me hotshot." she said coldly and then blinked in surprise as suddenly he was looking ready to launch. He sprung at her angrily and she prepared herself before he hit her, his weight driving her backwards. She quickly shifted her weight to her hind legs with a growl and lifted forelegs up, wrapping them around his neck and pulling his head into her chest.

She grabbed him by the ear and bit down harshly, voice a snarl "It's fucking Minori you brat. Keep that in your thick skull" she hissed into the injured ear and let go again, biting down on his shoulder before springing back and circling him eyes narrowed in a predatory fashion.

roll: 7/10

Siqsa: 26/50
Minori: 45/50
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
In all essence, he was in pain. And through pain, he listened a bit more, sometimes. Sometimes, it was a bit less. Usually he won through force. That was when he listened less, as he felt no need to hear the loser’s point of view. But he was losing to this skank

Well, doesn’t suit me when your ripping my goddamn ears off, now does it?!“ 

What were they even fighting for, at this point? It sounded less and less about hierarchy, and more and more like a sibling’s quarrel. His face was wrenched into her neck, angle terrible as his neck protested the slope. Unable to reach that jugular, gangs nipped near helplessly by the front of her charcoal shoulders, landing none of the attempts. 

Shoveling her off with the stroke of strength that he had left, he panted furiously. Blood dripped a pretty red river from both shoulders as he snarled his outrage at the smaller, quicker, and obviously lucky woman before him. “I don’t even want to know your name, now.

His petty ass.

[ooc]Rolled a 1
Siq: 26
Min: 44

574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori panted softly feeling worn out in her efforts. She felt him thrash and attempt to bite at her though he didn't succeed and she began to pity him. As she circled him and he continued mouthing off she gave him an incredulous look. "Well now you have it. Sorry kiddo" she said snarkily and lunged again, slamming her shoulder against his ribs attempting to knock the breathe out of him. God maybe that would Shut him the hell up! She had it in her head to beat the heck out of him until he stopped talking but wondered if that was possible. He would probably blab on and on until he was dead and then in the afterlife he'd still be screaming and whining like a little bitch.

Roll: 6

Siqsa: 20

Minori: 44
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Irritated that she just wouldn’t go down and leave this matter alone, then had the audacity to call him a goddamn KID, the ex-Nightmare snaked out exactly at the time she threw herself forward to cause more damage. This time however, she was in reach, and an blue ebony maw snapped against that svelte shoulder of her’s. She danced away however, only giving him enough grip to snatch out a few clumps of fur, before he squeezed nothing but air, jaws clamping noisily against trifling hair clumps. Spitting them out, his pants subsided a bit as he followed her circuit with his own. 

Man, wasn’t this bout a bitch. Getting owned by someone more pompous than him. And for all the wrong reasons! Misunderstanding and all! 
Whatever.

Rolled a 3
Siq: 20
Min: 41

574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He didn't respond this time and she smirked, though she was startled as he reared back and lunged for her shoulder. She pulled back, his fangs ripping out a chunk of fur and she growled at that, annoyed that he had finally managed to at least mess up her fur. As they circled one another she decided to continue toying with him, hoping that complete mortification would keep him from bothering her again. She quickly darted in toward his rear end and grabbed him by the tail, fangs digging in and holding before she yanked back intending to pull him by the tail. Unfortunately for both of them her grip slipped and instead her fangs ripped through the flesh and tore out fur, leaving her to let go and stumble backward with her momentum spitting out his tail fur with disgust. "Just submit, say you're done!" she spat at him.

roll: 7
Siqsa: 13/50
Minori: 41/50
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Like some pesky fly, she buzzed around him, nipping and chewing whatever her fangs got across. This time around, was his tail.

WHAT THE FUCK. Trying to pull free from her only dug her further into the flesh, and the banner soon began to ruin and smart. Yet as she slipped, so did he, hulking bastard flying forward and landing on his face as he slid through the loam. Standing and shaking himself, he stumbled a bit, almost tilting over. A struggled growl edged his tired words as he fought to keep fighting.

Fuck you.“ The response was short as he had to hack out chunks of dirt and ignore the swim of copper in the air. Goddamn, it was pitiful at this point. Heavens forbid he truly be the son of Slade; he would have certainly brought his Father shame at this point. 

On the defensive, should she come near, his low body would swivel sideways, hoping to upheave the woman in her pursuit to ruin him.

Rolled a 2
Siq: 13
Min: 39

574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori felt sort of bad for wrecking his tail, especially when he face planted into the dirt. That small hint of guilt was ruined when he once again opened his mouth. "You wish you could" she retorted and lunged to duel out another punishment. However this time when she came to jump on him he moved and she landed awkwardly, ending up just smacking her paws down awkwardly close to his butt before she reared back as if she had been burned.

roll: 4/10

Siqsa: 9/50
Minori: 39/50
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Damn, trying to keep up with her ass was horrible. It drained his energy, and he was already a heaping wad of bloody fur.

This is was a disaster. 

Now careless, he recklessly barreled towards her with forelimbs wide, a tackle in his mind. 

WHY WONT SHE JUST SMUSH

Rolled a stupid ass 3
Siq: 9
Min: 36

574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She stared at him wide eyed as he whirled around and charged at her like an angry rhinoceros. She sidestepped a bit late and he clipped her shoulder though as he went past her she shoved and grabbed for his hind leg with her jaws, yanking it from beneath him and watching as he fell in a heap. Instantly she was on top of him, her jaws wrapped around his throat. She just held them there, not squeezing or causing pain but it was a dominance thing, a claim that she was now in his place and him in hers. "We are done here." she said after she had released him. She looked to Kavik and Liri, dipping her head and then trotted off her tail held high without so much as another single care for what happened to Siqsa. She didn't want to gloat over him or rub it in, she had proven herself. 

Roll: 9

Siqsa: 0

Minori: 36
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
His head was reeling as his body slipped from under him as he went down. That was it - the last of his energy. He had plenty of fight still consuming hot air as he wormed and struggled exhaustedly under Minori, pitiful snaps and gasps flowing from a useless attempt. There was nothing he could do as she held him down, a firm grasp over his own windpipe. His struggles only harmed him more as he bled himself of oxygen, three snaps the lasting impression with broken words. “This“, snap. “isn’t “ snap,...
over..“ snap. 

And from there, oxygen deprivation faded him mentally back to the hellish pyres his violent thoughts originated from. Lying on that ground, bleeding and soring over, the wolfdog was beaten, and unconscious.

CONGRADULATIONS withyourcheatingassdicerollsandvoodoomagic for the win!!! All hail thisdicequeensnake the triumphant Minori!!!

963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik watched the fight unfold before him, the whole thing making him a little uncomfortable. He didn't particularly like watching his packmates hurt each other, but that was the way of pack life. Plus, Siqsa had kind of asked for it. Hopefully now he would see that Minori wouldn't take shit from him.

When it was over, he bowed his head at Minori, silently congratulating her on her victory as she walked by them to leave. When she had disappeared into the trees, the alpha walked over to Siqsa's unconscious form, sniffing around him for a few second. He carefully nudged the male, attempting to rouse him. Kavik looked a Liri then, concern on his face, unsure what to do next.
I'm no good without you
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Certain as she was that Minori had only been just joking, she could see both viewpoints. By the end of the fight, she only hoped that they had worked out their differences. Liri nodded to Minori as she left, in congratulations, before turning to Siqsa. 

She caught Kavik's concerned gaze and nodded. "Do you happen to know what marigold and comfrey plants look like?" 

963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik shook his head. I'm sorry, love, I'm afraid I don't, he replied at first, cursing himself for not paying better attention to his mate when she worked her healing magic. If you explain them to me and give me some direction on where I might be able to find them, I may be able to search them out, the alpha added. He thought he could probably manage that task as long as Liri gave him enough instruction. He knew the plateau well by now, which could prove to be a tremendous help.
I'm no good without you
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"Well, both herbs will be in the medicine cairns near the Door," she began. It was far too cold now to expect to find fresh marigold blooms or thriving comfrey in this weather. The sun-dried herbs she had stockpiled in the late summer when they arrived would have to see them through the cold seasons. 

"Marigolds have long green stems and puffy yellow or orange blooms. Comfrey has big hairy leaves and small, purple bell blossoms on it. It also smells bitter," she tried to be thorough in her description so that her mate wouldn't be confused about the proper herbs when he got to her cache.

"I will need both and cobwebs," she added, "thank you." She smiled, brushing her temple against the underside of his throat gently in gratitude. She moved to sit by Siqsa and keep watch over her injured pack mate. 

963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
With her descriptions of the plants she needed on repeat in his mind, he sprinted back towards the opening to the dens. Thankfully they were near enough that it only took a few minutes before he was inside the atrium. Kavik quickly padded over to where his mate kept her plants, moving the stones aside so he could search through her collection. He found the marigolds first, the description easy to pull from his mind and match to the flowers. He reached down and grabbed a small mouth-full, setting them down beside him before moving back to the cache. 

The other plant, comfrey, was a little harder to differentiate until he remembered Liri telling him that they had a bitter smell. He lowered his head and began moving his nose through the plants to draw in their scents until his nose filled with a very distinct bitter smell. He was pretty sure he had smelled that somewhere before. Kavik grabbed some of that plant and placed it next to the marigolds he had already pulled out. He began moving the stones back before he remembered that she had asked for cobwebs as well. He cursed to himself and hastily opened the stash back up to reach inside and retrieve a clump of webs. He went over everything in his mind once more for good measure before covering up the cache once more and picking up the pile of plants and webs in his mouth.

He sprinted back to where his mate and Siqsa were and dropped the pile at Liri's feet. I think that's everything, he said before taking a seat and worriedly looking over his packmate's unconscious form.
I'm no good without you
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The Alpha waited, gaze flicking to the fallen warrior on occasion. "You fought well," she murmured softly, knowing he couldn't hear her. She thought all the screaming and insults could have been left out but perhaps that was what Minori and Siqsa had needed to resolve their issues. 

Her gaze lifted to Kavik in relief, noting he had the correct the herbs. "Thank you so much," she smiled, kissing his dark cheek before gently taking the bundle from him. 

[size=11.6667px]She chewed the herbs into a paste, the taste disgusting but almost familiar to the healer by now, and applied the poultice to Siqsa's wounds before carefully binding them in soft cobwebs. [/size]

With a soft sigh as she finished, Liri turned her attention to Kavik once more. "I suppose we let him rest here? Moving him might cause pain." 

Given that Kavik agreed, Liri brushed against him and led the way back to the Door. 

Sorry for the awful post but I wanted to get this one wrapped up.