Blacktail Deer Plateau rage, rage
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig’s eyes were wild at Liri’s one-word greeting. She’d been mid-stride at the alpha’s approach and whipped around to face the woman. She forced herself to relax somewhat, focusing her eyes properly and laying down the hackles that were half-risen. “Liri,” she said, her voice hoarse as if she were sick or she hadn’t spoken in years. “I apologize for the suddenness of the call,” she said, making herself say polite words despite her wish to simply fight and get it over with. She plowed ahead, trying to get all the words out as quickly as possible.

“In my natal pack, all squabbles were solved with spars. The winner chose the outcome and the loser had to accept it—or leave. I… I do not want that, but the fact is that we have had no spar to settle our differences.” She gave the alpha a look, studying her. “I want to fight you—not to the death, not to cause permanent harm, not to become alpha, not so I can take Kavik from you… I simply want to fight to get this out of my system.” She took a heavy breath. “I am tired of being angry and upset. I’m simply tired.” She paused. “Maybe this will solve it. If not, or if you refuse, I’m prepared to leave the Plateau so I stop destroying it. It is not healthy for your beta to be so angry. The leaders need to be in agreement and I… am not in agreement with you.”

At this point she really wasn’t sure what to say. “We can call others to witness if you wish, to prove to you that I mean no true harm. If I lose I will do as you wish. If I win… I suppose I’ve proven I’m a better warrior than you, for whatever good that will do.”
Messages In This Thread
rage, rage - by RIP Grezig - November 07, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: rage, rage - by Síff - November 07, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: rage, rage - by RIP Grezig - November 07, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: rage, rage - by Siege - November 07, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: rage, rage - by Síff - November 07, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: rage, rage - by RIP Grezig - November 07, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: rage, rage - by Siege - November 07, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: rage, rage - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 02:54 PM