Blacktail Deer Plateau because her words had forked no lightning
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
The more Grezig listened to Minori, the more everything made sense. Grezig nodded as she spoke of being in love, herself, once. ’I recommend that you move on, this sounds like a case of jealousy because she has what you don’t.’

These words were a bit like a slap in the face for Grezig, but she still found herself nodding along. Yes. She supposed she was jealous. And not about Kavik specifically. She was jealous because Liri had a mate—any mate—and Grezig did not. And Liri had a pack, and Grezig did not. 

Minori’s voice hardened as she defended Liri, talking about how she, too, had once thought Liri weak, but she didn’t anymore. ’Do you truly hate Liri,’ Minori asked, ’or do you hate that she has a mate, her own loyal pack, and can handle the pain of what happened between you two in a calmer fashion while you suffer and struggle?’

Grezig stood up immediately. “I know what I have to do now,” she said. “I have been feeling this way for some time, but you helped me see it truly. I must leave the Plateau. I cannot grow into a better person while I remain here. Liri is better than I am in many ways and I respect her for that, but I must get away from my feelings attached to this place if I am to become better myself.” Grezig was nodding again. Everything made so much sense and now she felt a purpose coming into her bones. “Thank you, Minori,” she said, her voice serious and determined. “I will make an announcement to the whole pack soon.”
Messages In This Thread
because her words had forked no lightning - by RIP Grezig - November 09, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by RIP Grezig - November 09, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 06:39 PM