Blacktail Deer Plateau because her words had forked no lightning
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
this reply is really weird cos I'm tired af sorry

Minori seemed confused by Grezig’s words, which annoyed Grezig and also made her a little sad. She had not anticipated being sad about leaving. Damn. She’d be leaving behind four months of hard work, and all of her friends. Was it worth it? She had no idea but she was gonna do it anyways because Grezig is being fucking crazy right now I don’t even know what’s happening anymore Grezig what are you doing.

“I’m sorry you’re sad,” Grezig admitted, nudging Minori in a friendly manner. “But I have to do this. And I won’t tell anyone we talked. Besides, I told you I’ve been thinking about it for a long time. I was probably going to leave no matter what happened.” She gave Minori a rare smile.
Messages In This Thread
because her words had forked no lightning - by RIP Grezig - November 09, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by RIP Grezig - November 09, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 06:39 PM