Wapun Meadow Mouth full of gum
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Understandably she was tense, he didn't budge or react to her defensive stance over her kill. It was hard as a loner, he understood. There was always that fear that someone or something bigger would come along for a free meal and chase away the hard working smaller beasts. If he was hungry enough that may have been a possibility if her kill was bigger and worth the work of fighting off another starved soul, but that was not the case today.

Sun enriched eyes searched the female over quickly, washing over her with little care to take in much detail other than a shallow understanding of who she was. He stood a near head above hers, she was a small threat if anything at all. Never the less, even a small beast can be quite fearsome in his understanding. 

If that's the case, I'll excuse myself. With a dip of his head, he turned and wandered off. What was the point of trying to convince her otherwise? With a smooth motion that seemed almost unnatural for a beast his size and weight, he went off on his own, leaving the woman to eat alone.
sorry! this is who he is TAT I didn't mean to make your beautiful opener a two reply thread.... if you want them to meet again im willing to start it for you! i doubt she's the type to, but shes obvsly welcome to follow him to make this a longer thread too

@Dianne
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Mouth full of gum - by Dianne - November 12, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: Mouth full of gum - by Rosencrantz - November 12, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Mouth full of gum - by Dianne - November 12, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: Mouth full of gum - by Rosencrantz - November 12, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: Mouth full of gum - by Dianne - November 12, 2018, 04:51 PM