Shadowwyn Moor Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena
She felt terrible and looked just as bad; although the wolves of Lost Creek Hollow were more than hospitable, she was dreading what the future held for her.  She knew she wouldn't go home, at least not to stay — the Redhawks held nothing for her at this point.  Caiaphas had been dreadfully on-point with her words.  Ceara would never amount to anything if she stayed there.  Her efforts weren't respected, she got talked to like she was fucking stupid, and she couldn't get over Raven if she went back.  As a person, she desperately wanted to be something to someone.  There, she was just Colt's dumb little kid sister who couldn't talk right.

It was better if they just thought she was dead — that is, if they'd went looking for her at all.  Maybe it hadn't impacted them at all.  With winter coming, they couldn't exactly spare the resources to send their scouts out.  And it had been so long they were probably over her.  What a thought.

She trailed from the hollow into the moorlands to the south with little care for the noise she made or the predators she attracted.  Fuck it.  At this point, none of it mattered.  When her eyes trailed back up from her paws to the horizon was when she spied him and she stopped, dumbfounded.  He was the last person she had expected to or even wanted to see, but he was here now and there was absolutely no way he hadn't heard her dumb ass.  Great.
ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
that's how the light gets in
Messages In This Thread
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Bruges - November 22, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Fire - November 22, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Bruges - November 22, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Fire - November 22, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Bruges - November 22, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Fire - November 22, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Bruges - November 22, 2018, 04:16 PM