Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
158 Posts
Ooc — Van
A flash of lightning, and Svalinn saw Caiaphas in a vicious illumination. He knew immediately that any remaining strategy to this botched rescue mission had fled her, as there was no calculation to her expression, only bright and righteous acrimony. Another flash of lightning, and the sea witch was gone; her well-trained boy lurching after her reflexively, as if he had been imperceptibly commanded to heel. He didn't notice anyone else's hesitation, nor hear anyone's words - he only reacted in the same way he always did when his mother faced enemy fangs - and he rushed whoever moved first: a lanky, silver youth (@Dacio), who had dared to initiate Drageda's rebuttal.

They would all see just another boy - round about the edges and rather heavy of gait - but they would soon find the competent son of a master warrior; a young wolf both capable and experienced, despite appearances. Knowing that he was outnumbered, and hyper-aware of every tooth in the area, he focused on attacking in a way that would protect his own hide as much as Caiaphas', so he tried not to fixate on a single target; he only needed to keep her from being tightly surrounded.

He aimed for side of the other boy's throat in a breakneck lunge, hoping to knock him off balance, maybe get a chunk of him, and put him down in one swift move before he could fall prey himself to anyone else's attacks.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Svalinn - December 25, 2018, 11:58 PM