Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Okay, so they didn't have the exact timing down, so they'd ended up showing their faces fashionably late?  That's still a thing, right?  Whatever.  This whole thing still seemed a little weird -- that they were just voyaging in to some other pack's territory and not going to get chewed on for it.  It was a bit of a longer journey than she was expecting anyway -- Lily had made it sound like oh, it was right over there.  Yeah, not quite right across the freaking planet but a good deal longer of a trek than she'd been thinking.

Perhaps it was unsurprising that Treason didn't know a majority of the wolves here.  There were a few here that she recognized -- for good or for bad.  You know what, probably mostly for bad since Treason was an opinionated beast.  It was unfortunate that Minori hadn't been devoured by the bears she believed couldn't move to different territories, and she was still displeased with Olive and Seabreeze having just bailed on the pack in the first place, and if Kavik was around she wasn't going to exactly be stoked to see him either.  Treason wasn't exactly great at making friends.  However, she was good at keeping her normal stoic expression no matter who came her way.

This was a good opportunity to do some subtle intel-gathering and people-watching though.  As Terance veered off towards his former mate, she wove through part of the crowd, analyzing the pack scents before she found a place to sit and observe.  She wasn't going to do any singing or be the one initiating any conversations on her part.  She was just happy to observe unless someone came over to pester her.  This was an odd enough gathering of wolves that she was sure something would be entertaining.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by Arbiter - December 29, 2018, 11:53 PM