Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Nobody seemed to be doing anything too exciting at this point, which was somewhat unfortunate but to be expected.  People were on their best behavior.  Probably.

Anyway, eventually one guy headed towards her, which once she was sure he was heading her way drew her curiosity for a bit.  She wasn't exactly the wolf who would go and hide what few expressions she'd show, and she wasn't the most sly of wolves either.  Treason dipped her head then replied,   Go for it.

It was unfortunate that the wolves of what she saw as potentially good breeding were already attached to different packs, as he obviously was just from his scent.  However, unlike the Plateau (where she'd have no qualms trying to poach members if given the chance), Easthollow wolves seemed to be reasonably amiable so she wouldn't muck with them.  Unless they wanted her to.  Okay, despite her quests to find eligible men that she could stuff into some kind of bizarre competition, she wasn't quite so desperate to go for a wolf that did seem so much older than her that was also in Easthollow -- maybe if he had a younger brother...

Treason's version of being friendly wasn't exactly warm and bubbly.  Sure, she was being amiable in her following response, but she was always a bit sharp around the edges, Well then, neighbor -- I'm Treason of Lost Creek. Of course, like every time she introduced herself, she had to see how he'd react -- it was that little way for her to snap-judge others.  Are the festivities a bit much for you then?  It's not much my style.  But it wasn't the end of the world -- Greyback had shown up and might provide a bit of entertainment.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by Arbiter - January 04, 2019, 01:24 AM