Lone Star Mountain my heart has sought a thing i cannot name
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
though his upended company seemed appropriately grateful for stigmata's hospitality, the leader of diaspora was under no such illusion - and he was not able to return the resplendent wolf's cheer. "i believe the truly generous expect nothing in return," the basilisk huffed. "i have no such inclinations." it was good then, that the foreigner seemed adamant of his own accord to repay diaspora's efforts on his behalf, and stigmata cocked his head slowly. "you are more than allowed, good wolf," he added darkly, feeling no need to reiterate that it was something he almost expected.

stigmata followed his moonbeam gaze to the cold mountain shelf indicated, and gave a single nod. "as you wish," he murmured, unwilling now to reveal that he had been willing to cradle the wolf within the confines of his own motley crew. "settle here for now," he suggested, using a long, tapered foreleg to pull back some of the snow, so that his nameless guest could lie down more comfortably. "i would have you eat before you are moved."

he did not wait for any argument. if the male wanted to push himself and head up to shelter now, he was welcome to it. in the meantime, stigmata turned away and bounded across drift and mound until he was out of sight - soon to return with a meal for the fallen stranger.
Messages In This Thread
my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 29, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 30, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 30, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 30, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 30, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 30, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 12:50 AM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 31, 2018, 01:26 AM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: my heart has sought a thing i cannot name - by Vonnaruil - December 31, 2018, 03:26 PM