Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Yeah, it wasn't really her thing, but she got to do a bit of people-watching and intel-gathering so it was maybe worth it.  Whatever. It was a distraction and it didn't seem too horribly likely that they missed much while they were gone -- all the drama had pretty much happened already, hadn't it?

Honestly, Treason probably could have kept walking on into the night, but whatever, she wasn't gonna just ditch him.  That would be probably pretty counter-productive and likely wouldn't win her any points with anyone.  Instead, Terance was just gonna have to deal with her being a bit bored.  She also was still pretty much fine with staying reasonably out in the open at night, but then again her pelt also had far less holes than his -- maybe he just got cold easier.  Either way, she followed him into the old den.

It may have already become obvious from past trips (or maybe just the way over this time) that if Treason wasn't actually ready to settle down and sleep, she'd take up more than her fair share of space.  Probably due to some combination of boredom and being annoying.  Eventually she'd settle down and become a good deal more compact, but she was currently in the first stage.  With a yawn, she flopped down on her side near the opposite wall, stretching wildly for a moment, one large paw aimlessly reaching in his direction.  Do you think you'll want to hunt something in the morning, or just continue the rest of the way?  Her eyes were wandering, skimming a moment across the interior of the den (hers still wasn't done, though she had a plan to make Joss do most of the hard work when they got back) before returning to Terance.  She was still plenty wide awake -- not quite cat wanting to play at 3AM, but somewhere in that universe.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Arbiter - January 03, 2019, 12:59 AM