Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
When he suggested that he totally could have been out there, she gave him a long, disbelieving look.  Really?  Sure didn't seem that way.  For a guy who said he had lots to bargain with, he'd been pretty lame so far.  Seriously, every time she tried to verbally leave the door open for something that in Treason's world might be considered flirting, he just toddled on by like an oblivious penguin.  It was supposed to be fun.  A game that didn't come with too many long term strings, as he'd requested.  And yet he was just so not playing at all.  Was he just that oblivious or was he still way too hung up on Seabreeze?

Maybe it was the latter, as he continued talking.  Treason quirked a brow. Yeah.  Right.  Totally able.

And then he walked metaphorically even further away by going back to Rannoch.  It was a little frustrating, but she wasn't even sure he'd notice,  Depends on him.  I was trained to cause damage, not assess it's repair.  Don't rush him.  Her mind was spiraling back to wondering if she needed to just be more aggressive with Terance somehow.  Maybe pushy would be the better word.  Something to nag him into showing whether or not he had actual interest or if he'd wuss out when the time came.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Arbiter - January 14, 2019, 11:30 PM