Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
There were times where she wished people would happily take the sort of vague answers she gave at face value and other times she didn't.  With Terance she wasn't sure which was the proper route to go, partially because yeah.. Oblivious penguin.  If it dragged him out of his stupor, maybe it was worth playing that game, but normally she'd just tell the person to buzz off.

That's because they didn't.  That name is my choice, and it's served its purpose fairly well so far.  Again she shrugged.  Perhaps if she actually shared anything, it'd make sense why she was so casual about ditching one name for another, especially a weird one.  But well, here was this wolf who had ditched her given name for something with strong negative context and seemed perfectly fine with it.  Treason had already given Terance the name test ages ago, so it wasn't like she was revealing too much of a secret.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Arbiter - January 15, 2019, 12:30 AM