Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
It pleased her that he didn't run.  Maybe this could work out fairly well.   Hm.  The thought got buried.  She was a little aggressive about some of her chomps, a couple of her "grooming" nibbles either searching for the deepest layers of underfur or alternately capturing a wider chunk of his neck than necessary in her jaws for a second or two, but none aimed for damage.  Each of these little attacks seemed to coincide with a louder growl, of course.

When he started again at her ear, it was with some muffled not-quite whine on her part, as he'd taken away her ability to gnaw on him, but she was quickly satiated.  Again, attention.  She leaned into Terance's nibbles again, and then started to rise to meet him as he moved down her body, eventually slipping from between his paws and doubling back alongside him, flicking her tail in his face because of course she would.  Why wouldn't anyone do that?

Treason drew her muzzle through his scruff, over his shoulder then gave him a sharp nip to his ribcage with another growl that quieted and lingered, then without moving too far from where she'd struck, looked back to him as she paused for just a moment, debating her next move if he didn't make one in this handful of seconds she was allotting him.  Treason was a hard wolf to read on the best of days, but she definitely had an intensity to her right now -- at the very least, Terance had done a good job at winding her up for... Something.  He had her undivided attention, the question was what he was going to do with it.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Arbiter - January 17, 2019, 01:13 AM