Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
treason made sounds -- a whine, maybe, of sorts. they weren't as soft as seabreezes... fuck, what the fuck? was he seriously comparing -- his mind reeled back as quickly as it could. god damn. this was why he wasn't spontaneous, think if he might've done this a month or two ago? with some stranger? he might've cried. at least with treason he was comfortable enough to relax back into her... well, relax wasn't the right word. but, he felt a certain degree of familiarity with treason, no reason to get all worked up and emotional.

his slight freeze-frame came at a good time, at least. as he paused at her back, she slipped away, turning back to smack him in the face with a fluffy tail and then jab at him with teeth. like a fuckin shark. he was brought back to reality, at least. treason had his full attention again -- something they had in common, it seemed. she paused for a second, staring at him with... anticipation, maybe. terance wasn't good at reading others -- especially treason -- but he himself was anticipating something. he figured she was too. 

terance wasn't sure he'd call it weird, they were wolves, after all, but treason's foreplay interests were certainly rougher than he was used to. not that he didn't expect a deal of aggressiveness from her, but still. some part of him had wondered if treason was secretly a shy and bashful creature in her most vulnerable states. but, nope, still bitey. no-matter. 

in the opportunity she afforded him, terance tried his hand at it. maybe it was a one-way street, he didn't know, but he figured he'd try. with a low growl, guttural, terance rounded on her, towards her rear to nip at her hocks, tail flicking as he anticipated a good or bad reaction from her. even his lip quirked up in a smirk, somehow amused with himself. another growl.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Terance - January 17, 2019, 01:36 AM