Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
It certainly was not an one-way street, as though she kicked out that leg a bit from the unexpected nip, she looked back at him with approval.  Her tail wagged certainly now, happy that he was willing to join in on the way she liked it at last.  Honestly, she hadn't even contemplated that other wolves might be different because she was kind of self-centered and entirely inexperienced.  It just seemed to be what would make sense in her world -- lots of teeth, and careful control of them was the attractive thing.  Being able to walk on that knife edge of knowing you really were an apex predator but were nice enough to not act on it.  A rabbit could just be nice for the sake of it. She'd always encourage rougher play.

Goaded on a bit, she had to double back on him once more, chasing after Terance's tail to give him a nice playful chomp on the hips and rear, with oh-so dramatic sound-effects.  Her enthusiasm might make it sting a bit, but whatever.  She didn't pause, finishing her loop by crashing up against his side, dragging her muzzle through his fur again before snapping at the longer fur of his cheek as she passed by.

Unless he of course stopped her mid-way which might make things interesting, but in case he doesn't, there ya go.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Arbiter - January 17, 2019, 02:06 AM