Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Was that an, Mhm, or a bit of a laugh from her?  Somewhere in-between?  It probably sounded almost coy.  Either way, it seemed like she'd pushed her limits for now, and it wasn't exactly the right time for them to have a conversation about what each of them liked.  Especially in Treason's case since she was still sorting that out in her conscious mind.

This time his bites didn't send her on a loop, but did elicit a few melodic growls.  But his touch sent a wiggle through her, and she replied with her own whine, slightly sharper and more insistent.  She looked at him with a somewhat mixed gaze -- sure, she seemed as inviting as she'd ever been, but there was still that predatory intensity burning away.  Right now Treason didn't have excessive hormones or experience to guide, but she was malleable to any pokes and prodding for whatever he needed, and flicked her tail at him once again.  Terance had his opportunity (again), but she'd give him a bit longer to do something about it.  Honestly he should be happy they were in an enclosed space so running circles around him couldn't be a thing.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Arbiter - January 18, 2019, 11:21 AM