Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
his touch earned him a new sound from treason -- closer to something he'd originally expected but still claiming it's treason edge. she looked at him, something that terance took -- despite the intenseness that treason never failed to lack -- as a positive. green light. or something of the sort. he nosed again at the same spot before stepping back around her. he was locked and loaded, ready to fire. but a question pressed itself to the front of his mind. it was, afterall, the reason they were here

he reared, (finally) feeling it was the most fitting thing to do at this point -- there was no use in trailing after one another in such a closed space for so long. he pressed himself against her, grabbing her waist with his forelegs and reaching to grab her scruff in his jaws. unless she retaliated, of course, and in that case terance would just let her go. he was surprised to find that he didn't feel like he'd break treason. while he didn't try to crush her, he didn't think he would. she wasn't as petite as his last go-round... probably a good thing.

his teeth let go, briefly, reaching now for the fur along her cheek (should her head be turned the right way, anyway). "what's your name?" he asked her, voice gruff.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Terance - January 18, 2019, 11:38 AM