Redtail Rise and in the gunslinger's mind, those words echoed: you dare not
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
alright, so it wasn’t a common request. illidan knew that his meeting with her was unorthodox in that sense, but he believed that it would help to ease the troubles of formally introducing themselves before awkwardly shuffling away. he wasn’t expecting that he would receive the look that he did from her, but he also wasn’t expecting that she would answer his question with a legitimate response. it brought a small smile to his dark features and a steady nod of his head.

“my name is illidan… it’s nice to meet you, sarah,” he returned his own moniker with a stiff sort of bow of his torso. “it’s hard to pick a favorite, but i think my favorite scent is a pine forest,” he then answered her honestly. his mind drifted back to the blackpine in the sound. he wondered how long it would take for him to trek back to the towering cliffs and the sound of the ocean. “are you a scout for your pack, or just adventuring?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: and in the gunslinger's mind, those words echoed: you dare not - by Illidan - March 21, 2019, 05:26 PM