Redtail Rise and in the gunslinger's mind, those words echoed: you dare not
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
he smiled when she agreed and then again when she offered that spruce also had a delightful smell to it. it was so peculiar to him that he was born of the sea but felt more at home in the woods. perhaps it was why he had occupied a majority of his time in the blackpine of rusalka. it felt like he had found a way to feel at home in his pack and he coveted that. of course, these were things that he would never dare share with the woman he just met. instead, he kept silent about the subject of scents and moved on to the conversation that had been carried forward.

“i’m a scout for my pack on the coast and i’ve ventured out this way in search of someone, as well as to improve my ability to learn the lay of the land,” he answered her with a quick smile and a humble sort of nod of his head. there was nothing too special that had caused him to venture in her direction that day. he supposed it was just one of those things. “have you met a wolf named kavik? or one called liri, by chance?” illidan felt it was important to ask.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and in the gunslinger's mind, those words echoed: you dare not - by Illidan - April 01, 2019, 08:26 PM