Ankyra Sound See the thing is I'm so sorry to say
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the boy could scent firefly on the chilling breeze that brushed through the pack. he thought for a moment to simply allow the sun-touched male to have his peace and quiet. when his limbs became too antsy and his mind seemed to chatter endlessly, the young ghost turned toward where he could scent the scarred male and began searching for his figure. the path led the boy toward the blackpine, and so he followed willingly. his lengthy limbs granted him a good advantage on speed. he imagined that the slopes were difficult for firefly because of his limp, but he was impressed to find him up ahead and trucking along well enough.

illidan set out at a canter and chuffed to get the dark male’s attention. when he had neared the brute, he slowed his pace drastically and offered the sun-touched brute a soft smile. his hawkish gaze searched the features of the man, wondering how he was doing after their battle on the cliffside. “hey firefly, how are you doing?” the young ghost inquired in a haunted tone.
Messages In This Thread
See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 11, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 13, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 14, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 15, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 15, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 17, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 20, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 24, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:09 PM