Ankyra Sound See the thing is I'm so sorry to say
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the man turned his head back and fixed illidan with an expression that caused a twinge of guilt to pierce the boy's heart. firefly had vowed that he would do anything to protect caiaphas and the wildling. in turn, the young ghost had offered his own body to ensure that the sun-touched man would remain safe. in the heat of the war, illidan could hardly recall what he had done or for what reason. all that he could remember clearly was the image of his brother fighting on the other side. it still caused his stomach to clench in disgust, but he did not share these things with his present company.

“i think we've all been better,” the wildling returned with a ghostly little smile on his dark lips. he approached the male on his left side and offered a soft wag of his tail. then, he glanced up the hill that had been the aim of the man and he breathed a heavy sigh. his own wounds found that the slope was more than it was worth. he wondered if firefly had the same penchant for pushing himself beyond his capabilities as illidan did.

another heavy sigh seemed to rattle his bones within him and sent a shiver down the length of his youthful limbs. the ghost fixed his gaze on the other male. a haunting expression had made a home on his dark features – one that was too much for how young he was. “we'll do it together,” he offered with a firm nod of his crown. it might have seemed insurmountable when alone, but there was something to be said for the strength that could be offered from a pack mate.
Messages In This Thread
See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 11, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 13, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 14, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 15, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 15, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 17, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 20, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 24, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:09 PM