Ankyra Sound See the thing is I'm so sorry to say
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
illidan was neither wise nor optimistic. he knew only what the world had shown him in his first year of life. he had not traveled far or witnessed the fall of comrades on the battle field. they had lost one of their own in the attack on the cliffside wolves, but he had not been there for it. to hear of death was different than experiencing it. he knew that he lacked a great deal of what made others great. but he had a great deal of drive that pushed him toward growth and the building of strength.

the young ghost knew that the years ahead of him would be filled with sadness and loss, but that he was capable of learning things from it. trauma had a way of teaching that nothing else could quite live up to. while illidan knew nothing of the specifics, he was expectant of the hardship that would make his life.

“it’s a great thing that you’re so stubborn,” the dark-hooded young man commented with a swift smile. he glanced toward his companion with a sharp look in the yellow of his gaze. there was a fire there that could not be extinguished. something had shifted within him to make him more dangerous, and far smarter than he had been before. illidan had found his reason to keep fighting.
Messages In This Thread
See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 11, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 13, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 14, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 15, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 15, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 17, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 20, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 24, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:09 PM