Herbalists' Cache Speak your mind, I'm sure it won't matter in the end.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
backdated to the 8th  @Wintersbane :)

At this point in her life Elixir wasn't sure about what was happening anymore. She had spent another night with Sentinel, that intriguing man, but she wasn't sure how she felt about him. Emotions were elevated this time of year and maybe that's why she was still seeking him out. As her mind pondered what's else could be the culprit she's aimlessly walked. 

The wolf dog walked until she really felt as though she might collapse. She felt as though she needed something or someone to take her mind off of everything. The place she had come to was filled with many herbs, now this was something she could get used to being around. The blackened soul took a seat beside a bush of sorts and sighed. 

The sweet smell that everyone seemed so attracted to was still fresh upon her pelt.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
though wintersbane knows he needs to keep prowling the regions of the teekons where there is heavy foot traffic for recruitment purposes — something that the taiga generally appeared to be lacking which had been half of it's appeal in the first place — he sticks to the western reaches of the taiga region for now. dividing his time between tending to what current exists as the vartija — a small gathering of like-minded wolves and a territory that needs borders marked and caches built and filled and tunnels explored and recruitment. unbelievably, the latter is much more tiring than any of the other mentioned things and wintersbane savors his break before he'll set off west again on a second recruitment drive.

as he explores the unassuming forest known as herbalists' cache he crosses the path of a familiar scent. elixir. still bearing that intoxicating scent of the season and without consciously making the decision to follow it his legs take him down the same path she follows, weaving through the trees until he finds her just in time to hear her heavy sigh that accompanied her recline onto her haunches.

a penny for your thoughts? wintersbane rasps the invitation with a quirk of his lips and a lazy flicker of his ear as he shrugs through the underbrush to join her in the small clearing.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Sorry this has taken so long

Elixir was caught in her own mind, sorting through thoughts when footsteps could be heard. She was unaware of how strong her scent still was as she had been ignoring it since the season had started. Bloodened eyes gazed up to the baby blue sky... baby... the thought of pups made her heart flutter. The thought of being a mother had never crossed her mind until now. Before teekons the only thing that her brain could think of was survival, Andy that’s wasn’t adding more mouths to feed or protect so she could provide for herself.

After being held in by her thoughts she hadn’t noticed Wintersbane approaching her until he had said a penny for her thoughts. The wolf dog let a gentle smile curl on her softball lips before she turned her head to meet husband iced gaze. Sure but’s I’d much rather have something other than a penny she chuckled with a slight wink toward him. What’s a terrible flirt.

With this season I never knew emotions ran so high.... with me I guess is what I mean. Just confused I guess. elixir looked at him with an unsure look. She didn’t know how to feel or what to feel toward anyone, she was always nice but this season she was flirtatious more so with the men, which threw her for a loop.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
no worries! i took forever to get my reply up so if anyone should be apologizing it's me. <3

the innocence of wintersbane had long since weaned since his first-and-much-more-experienced-than-him lover. he's not as oblivious to it all as he'd no doubt first been when the only thing on his mind was what kind of fight he could pick today and tomorrow and the next day. with that endless and restless and unceasing need to prove himself has ended it leaves a lot of room for something else to slither in and greedily take it's place. she's still in her estrus cycle — he can smell it on her; and though he'd already wanted to draw her once more into the cradle of his embrace before she'd even started talking her flirtation only makes his yearning worse. like gasoline on an already burning fire.

a haughty lift of his chin is given, preening beneath the implication in her tease. as she feeds his yearning for her, she also feeds his ego. a dangerous thing. that can be arranged. he murmurs with simple confidence. sure, there are plenty of alarm bells going off in his head that tells him that he already knows where this leads. with her hips drawn into the cradle of his own. a glimpse at her side is given. was it too soon to tell? if his seed has planted itself within her receptive womb? if it hadn't a second time would only further ensure that it did and seal their fates together in a complicated tangle ...at least in some respect.

he should ignore the yearning. the primal urges. he should but when has wintersbane ever done what he should? he hasn't. and he doesn't care to start now. the truth was maybe they'd never know and maybe it didn't matter either way. and yet, there was a possessiveness trickling down his spine and he strides nearer, ears cupping forth as she speaks of confusion and emotions running high. he barely hears her. has she had others? or is he the only one? was he the last? would he be the last?

i'm not sure that i can tell you anything that'll help you. he admits, ghosting steps that drew him nearer to her pausing as he studies her for her receptiveness to his nearing proximity.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
The words that came out were gone with the wind, she was no longer thinking about how confusing this time was but other things were coming up now. A small smile came to her face as he came closer to her, giving her the words she loved to hear. He could help her. The future wasn’t something that she was worried about now but certainly she probably should be... it’s all lost within the season that had taken her mind with it. 

that’s okay... you can help in other ways she said smoothly. Her tail brushed his shoulder as she moved to stand in front of him. A teasing bump to his chin with her rump should get him fired up if he wasn’t already, she was sure of it. The wolfdog was more than ready again, later they could figure out what this all meant after the smell was gone and she could control herself and he could do the same. Right now she wanted to give into her burning desire.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
talking, apparently, wasn't necessary to helping her. thank the gods, the tundrian can't help but think. he's no therapist and as he's not a woman doubt he can relate to her current situation. not when he only knows it from his own perspective. which is to say, there are no emotions involved. just a heady rush that settles deep in his loins; a primitive fire that he has no want to attempt to control because he's sotaherra and he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

she moves and her tail brushes his shoulder, further enticing him as if his veil of control wasn't terribly thin to begin with. i'll gladly help in any way that i can. a boldfaced lie for sure. he was only interested in helping her in one way; and he advances, pausing to nip at the junction where her tail and spine meet, seeking permission to fully claim what she is offering to him.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
She was less interested in talking at this point. The only thing that was on her mind at all was him mounting her.. the thought had chills running down her. Elixir was sure she would find someone to confide in at a later time. At this moment words weren’t a priority, actions were. She peaked around her side and seen him nip at the place where her tail met her rump. A slight whine left her muzzle as she felt his teeth in her fur. 

Her gaze met his and she nodded. Her hips moved back further to him, bumping into his chest, tail moved aside. It was all his and she was going to obey him in anyway. Elixir seemed less shy this time around since they had a previous time. Her ears lowered back onto her skull as she waited to feel the weight of him down on her back.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
there needed to be no more words, and for this wintersbane is very nearly relieved. their eyes meet for a brief moment accompanied by a nod and she presses back against him, granting him the permission he seeks. wintersbane ignores the rational part of himself, that this went beyond playing with fire. he didn't care the first time and he doesn't care this time as he rises up, his underside fitting to the curve of her spine as his teeth seek purchase on her scruff and his forelegs lock against her hips, pulling her into the cradle of his hips. they are joined once more and wintersbane sets a steady albeit urgent rhythm, spurred by the heat of her and the intoxicating perfume that she emanates.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
He mounted her and she gave a low growl. A small sly smile creeped on her facial features. The rhythm was good, Elixir rocked her hips back and forth with him. What could happen was not spoken between either of them. It was obvious though, no bad act went without great consequences. The future was Set in stone now, there would Be no going back. 

Elixir whined a bit as she felt the overwhelming feeling start to come over her. She had yet to be tipped though.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
since this is a very old thread i went ahead and just made this a wrap up post + archived it!

wintersbane lasts longer than he had last time but his steady rhythm begins to stutter as he draws closer and closer. his body goes taunt and he draws her tighter into the cradle of his hips as he releases, spilling his seed within her. he releases her scruff and carefully dismounts, waiting out the time their bodies remained drawn together. he doesn't speak this time, either. as far as he's concerned there's no need and when he can move away from her he does so, striding past her only to glimpse back with a devil's glint in his eye and a until next time. though, as always when he parts from other wolves, he remains uncertain if their paths would cross again.