Heron Lake Plateau i didn't know you could do that.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
but it wasn't owen that the butterfly came across, no, it was tegan. she was pretty hot, he had subconsciously decided without really wanting to think about stuff like that. it wasn't even like a pity party -- tegan would've loved to think about shit like that. it just didn't really feel right. he was a little glad that the thought fluttered through him, though, it made him feel a little bit brighter than his most recent, dull, personality. it felt more like himself. 

but all was lost in a matter of seconds as the pretty little wolf suddenly disappeared into the snow. tegan, quite taken aback, made a beeline for the drift, his ears pressed to his skull and his heart pounding. "hey -- are you okay?" he called out, peeking into the wolf-shaped hole where she'd disappeared.
Messages In This Thread
i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - January 29, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 06:42 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 07, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 07, 2019, 07:06 PM