Shadewood My heart holds more than you know.
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Hehehehe

Phex spoke about the beach and the pack, Stormrift, she’d found but happily fell into silence when asked. It was nice to just have such sweet company whilst out walking. But as she led the mad under the tree cover, she paused at the voice she’d never heard. Sounded funny and she liked it, yet who the fuck did it come from? 
Eventually she spied the form of Cry next to the one she supposed called out, another by their side. Whatever, they were with Cry and were supposedly family. And she was the brightest sunflower of them all. 

The girl bounded forward and barreled her small body into Cry, pushing her nose into his ruff in greeting. She was past the over excitable licky stage now. Kinda. ”I found a recruit. He’s a good hunter and a real softie.” The girl beamed and turned to look at the Ice Rock she’d found and dragged home. The gruff man standing with his kills being stared down by the funny-sounding man that she now approached, her tail waving softly in greeting. Trying to stay resigns and not be intruding. ”The question is, who are you, Sir?” Her eyes sparkled with a soft challenge and interest — she was elated and decided that nothing short of a game would be suitable for her. Her attention turned to the female beside the funny-man and grinned, happy to see her family was indeed growing in size and variety.

She wondered how they’d all cope with the bear. 
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
My heart holds more than you know. - by Cry - January 30, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Morgan - January 30, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Laroche - January 30, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Velvet - January 30, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Sacnite - January 30, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Cry - February 01, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Morgan - February 01, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Laroche - February 02, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Sacnite - February 04, 2019, 12:06 PM