Ghost Lion Crag Puck-wudj-ininee
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon had expected a snippy jokey remark from Wraen, he realised when she responded in earnest that she would keep her paws off. He was surprised and confused when Wraen mentioned that they had just been talking. He wondered if it was Wraen or Vela who had lied to him, but it seemed like little use to contemplate this now. Honestly, Vela's story had been full of holes and Charon felt angry with her that she would make him look the fool in front of someone like Wraen now.

But before he could respond -- the thoughtful pause used to contemplate how he would confront Vela with this -- Wraen suddenly said his name and asked him something that sounded very heartfelt. What makes you think I hate you? was his first response, because honestly, he was rather surprised by her question. You and yours left our pack when we most needed it and since then have not stood still to think for one second how that might have impacted us. Even now you all think you did the right thing and sit on your high horse complaining about how horrible I am while I was struggling to provide for my family and spent much time providing when I should've been a dad. Charon gritted his teeth in frustration and then said: Never mind, it doesn't matter. It did matter, obviously. I'm just tired of being made into the bogeyman and the enemy. He only had his family while they had the rest of the world, it always felt like to Charon. They didn't ever stop to think how it might be for him. All this talk about feelings made Charon feel angry, because he felt tricked into sharing his secrets to someone who historically didn't exactly have his best interest at heart.
Messages In This Thread
Puck-wudj-ininee - by Wraen - February 03, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Puck-wudj-ininee - by Charon - February 05, 2019, 09:35 AM
RE: Puck-wudj-ininee - by Wraen - February 10, 2019, 09:04 AM
RE: Puck-wudj-ininee - by Charon - February 13, 2019, 03:12 AM
RE: Puck-wudj-ininee - by Wraen - February 16, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: Puck-wudj-ininee - by Charon - February 19, 2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Puck-wudj-ininee - by Wraen - February 19, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: Puck-wudj-ininee - by Charon - February 22, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Puck-wudj-ininee - by Wraen - February 22, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: Puck-wudj-ininee - by Charon - February 22, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Puck-wudj-ininee - by Wraen - February 22, 2019, 04:53 PM