Hushed Willows a swell of smoke arose and filled the air [festival]
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
whew *cracks knuckles* let's see if i can remember to respond to everyone i need to

They began to arrive in droves, some faces familiar, some not. Aure began to approach, accompanied by a packmate, but as soon as Lily began to wag her tail in greeting, the pale Drageda wolf slipped away, eyes locked on someone else. Ah, well. A lot going on. And there wasn't much time to be disappointed, for--

Ruenna! she exclaimed, beyond relieved to see the young woman. She'd not heard anything of the plateau wolves since their old packmate had come looking for them. I'm so glad to see you! I was so worried when Illidan came to our border and told me you all were gone, she said anxiously, eyes wide. She looked around, searching for her old friends. Is Kavik with you? Liri--?

The sight of Mahler disconcerted her; last time they had met, she was fleeing from the scene, overwhelmed at Mali's disobedience. She hadn't wanted to see him again, at least not so soon. And then Olive's brother promised a story elsewhere, and a few followed. Perhaps Lily would join them, but not yet. There were still greetings to be made.

Speaking of @Illidan. . .here he was now, with a hare as gift. Excusing herself, she left Ruenna's side and padded toward the young man, beaming. Illidan, she greeted, eyes soft as she noticed he looked a little nervous, out of place. She didn't mind keeping him company, at least until he felt more comfortable. How are you? Thank you so much for bringing a present!

Olive eventually began to speak again, and her ears perked as she listened, the excitement prickling over her body like gooseflesh. The atmosphere was undeniably electric; she could feel the stirrings of life anew, both within her womb and all around the willows.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a swell of smoke arose and filled the air [festival] - by Lily - February 21, 2019, 06:03 PM