Deepwood Weald When it is dark enough you can see the stars
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
i really don't know???

It was a cold, lifeless expression that met the incredulous demeanor of the half-sibling; Aries cared nothing for his past family ties, the bonds he'd shed like a snake would lose their old skin. He was not the boy he had once been, but a man, a killer, a soldier, one serving the melonii bloodline and nobody else - there were few worthy in the world. You ought to watch your mouth, whipped the sharp sting of his watching stare, but it was gone in the barest flick of his ear, and even Drakonis himself was likely to have missed it; in truth, there was nothing able to curse the starborn with the plaguing fear that most felt. He was not afraid of what his past had been, did not try to run from whatever mistakes he may have made, but to have his father's memory brushed to the surface inspired a licking flame to hunger at the slayer's mind.

Dakarai is dead, he reminded himself, his presence no longer blights the earth.

"If he does not lie, then perhaps." A stoic proclamation, one that little room for lingering secrets. "My father was stupid, it would not surprise me to know he'd had other spawn." It was, supposedly, the first mention that Aries had made of the man to any member of the brotherhood, of the dark followers, the blackfeather survivors; a snatch of history that he'd buried away, where he did not have to look at it. Burying something was different to running away. He simply did not care, but at least he could admit when he was wrong - he would not flee. If it had been him facing such a dreary fate, not Dakarai, he would not have disowned his children - he did not run from his mistakes.

"But I do not know him, so I cannot vouch for him. I broke all connection to my old family long ago." Truth spilled from his tongue, in the gravelly, low nature of his speech: indeed, he had no idea who (aside from his father) was alive and who was dead. In conclusion, the decision was of course the sovereign's own to make - the ousted Svartell did not trust so easily, and Drakonis had yet to prove himself of much use.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Drakonis - February 18, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Midar - February 18, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Midar - February 20, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Midar - February 21, 2019, 12:28 AM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Damien - February 21, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Midar - February 21, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Damien - February 26, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Damien - February 28, 2019, 11:39 AM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Aries - February 28, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Aries - March 16, 2019, 09:50 AM