Phoenix Maplewood i was the one who stood in rain
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
i'm sorry he's such a butthead, thank you for the thread! aries can either run away here, or derg can try engage him in something else before he disappears, i don't mind!

Aries had been shouldered deep into the writhing glee of his calignous desires, slicing serrated incisors endlessly into the innocent girl's skin - the fathomless hunger enveloped him every few moons, the awakening of a beast bursting so full of ominous, hellish impulses, that perhaps the devil himself would cast him into the void without a second thought. His duality might one day be his very downfall, but he was incapable of regrets, even when faced with the purity of his blood-mother's face, the tenderness of her loving voice. 

The ghost king noted Keen's feeble attempt to gasp for the frigid air, and pushed his weight further onto her throat; to suffocate under his nefarious grip-

Just as suddenly as it had arisen from ash, the lust for destruction began to settle in his belly. In response to the dimming of sensations, the Svartell began to savage her scruff, to release with a heinous rush the last of his demonic desires, until she was left a bloody mess upon the crimson-splattered snow. "There's a good girl... you lasted surprisingly long." Steadying his frosted breath, Aries took a step back to admire his work, and pondered whether or not to end her life; the verdict that he decided upon, after a few shuddering heartbeats, was to abandon her weakened, fragile body, in favour of letting the runaway sit in her own gore. To suffer in torturous silence, until her last gasp surfaced into the wind - perhaps she would die here.

Perhaps that was for the better.

"If you make it out alive, you ought to remember me. I will, for one, remember you." With nothing more in store for Keen, the reaper flashed a toothy grin and turned away, seeking to slither off into the darkness - how wonderful it would be if she survived the attack, only to experience the perilous horror of nightmares, that would plague her in every hour, both awake and in sleep.

So that he might haunt her, like the ghostly demon he was.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 11:32 AM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 01:31 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 04:11 PM