Phoenix Maplewood i was the one who stood in rain
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior

He was late. Terribly late.
He'd let Keen get lost and wasn't too bothered, he himself had only met one unsavory character out of many others in these lands so he didn't hurry himself to find her until he'd heard a sharp cry of pain.
Faint, distant. She had indeed strayed far from his side but, with ears cupped in his alertness, set forth into his hunt.
He would be damned and would endlessly blame himself if she'd come to harm.
He loped through the forest, powerful and urgent. He'd found pawprints in the snow. Two sets. This only urged him on faster, his heart beginning to pound in fear -- fear  -- for the girl. He smelt the crime scene before happening upon it, the strong tang of blood assaulting his senses as his stomach churned over. His eyes filled with the hot anger and the cruel monster he'd tamed was cut loose. 
And was directed only at the silvered male covered in Keen's blood.

He let loose his personal war cry, the hot roar of old words that he used only against his family, as he made his charge, "Ann buaidh no Bàs thigibh a’ so ‘s gheibh sibh do dh ' feòil."

In victory or Death come here to get your flesh.

He didn't slow for long, perhaps a mere split moment, but not as soon as he'd identified his target he launched himself at them, slamming his shoulder into them, hoping he'd caught the monster by surprise.
Then it would be a battle he'd been waiting for, but supposed the demon would rather run and wash his hands of Keen soon enough.
He turned fangs to the man as soon as contact was made, unrelenting and fueled by hot temper that he'd honed into a weapon.
He sought to sink his teeth into the other, anywhere; mostly aiming for the neck.
He wasn't prepared to let the assailant get away without a wound to lick himself.
A reminder, if he lived.

349 words
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 11:32 AM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 01:31 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 03:33 PM