Snowforest Taiga how can you ever learn what isn't shown
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
“as beautiful as they are, they’re capable of some terrible things,” he reminded her solemnly. it was not that her message had passed by without leaving a mark on him. illidan understood what she was getting at. still, he had seen the way that lightning had cut across the sky. he had watched it ignite a towering tree and send sparks of fire shooting everywhere. as much as he didn’t want to be a downer on her words, he cut himself short there. the wildling did not feel as though he should have spoken any further on the subject of thunderstorms or the havoc that they could bring.

the girl went on to say that she had shared her origins and why he had found her out there wandering in search of answers. she was curious to know what it was that had pushed him to leave his family to venture into the wilderness with a stranger. when he realized how it looked, he thought that was an appropriate question. instead of giving her an emotional answer, the dark-hooded young man opted for a rational one. he felt that it would help to keep his feelings out of all their talk.

“i’m a warrior and a scout for my pack, so this will help me hone my skills and become better at them,” he answered her with a ghostly smile on his dark lips. “what do you want to learn or get better at?” he then inquired to her with a thoughtful expression. she had mentioned knowing plants well, but if he could assist her in any way, he figured it would be worth it. they could kill two birds with one stone.
Messages In This Thread
how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 09, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 28, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Illidan - April 01, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 01, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 04, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 05, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 11, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:04 PM