The Sunspire The Hopeful Call [Joining]
<font style="font-family: cursive; font-size: 12px; line-height: 95%; color: #3d647a; font-style:italic; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #991E1E">My heart shall be my poison...</font>
5 Posts
Ooc — Luna
She was weary after travelling for so long, but her paws felt lighter at the thought of finally reaching their destination. Mismatching eyes glanced over her shoulder at the golden orb spreading its rays high in the blue summer sky. Only three months had passed since she left her family to start her life anew, but she felt much older than that. Time was indeed a funny thing, deceiving all those who believed it constant and unwavering. So much had changed since her dear brother died, and she still felt lost, unable to find her purpose in the world

Luna turned away from the view, her pure white coat shimmering with reflected golden light. The wolf’s intense gaze fixed upon the path ahead, for that was all that mattered now; the past was best left in the past. She picked up her pace, her elegant tail swishing after the white figure in rhythm with her steps. Her pointed ears remained perked and attentive, intently listening to the unfamiliar sounds surrounding her and looking out for signs of other wolves.

Abruptly the girl stopped, her senses informing that she was now just beyond the border. One more step and there would be heavy consequences for trespassing the pack’s territory. She could only guess at what that may entail from her past experiences and none of them were pleasant. But that was the least of her worries, for today, her intentions were far from doing harm. In fact, it was the complete opposite.

Her muzzle broke into a genuine smile for the first time in months. She had finally done it, although she understood the hardest part was still ahead. Luna had no idea what would happen and what kind of expectations they would bring upon her, but she was determined to face them all in order to find a stable home here.

The girl stood still for a moment, taking in the silence and peace gently lingering in the fresh air of the mountains. Then she threw her white head back and howled to the skies, a long questioning call for another nearby to hear. The sound echoed through the forest of trees ahead, resounding with sincerity and hope. With great patience Luna stood, waiting calmly for someone to appear.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
hi!
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

The full moon, and even the few evenings leading up to its official whole-bloom, had kept her awake and invigorated. She had roved, energized, for hours until finally, sleep had come and when it did, she rested deeply curled neatly into a forest grove on the mountain. The hours passed and only when she felt adequately rested from a handful of days of no sleep, she arose slowly.

The summer sun was high in the sky so she traveled to a nearby creek, still groggy, to rinse. While she had been there, a howl rose up -- one of question and was that.. hope? Ame's ears twitched and then she shook the excess water from her unruly dark fur. She hopped from the waters and jogged that way, fluid but swift in her grace as she left wet pawsteps in her wake.

She encountered the pale furred wolf with a look of interest. All dressed in shining white over a sleek form, she was easy on the eyes. Ame's muzzle lifted and she slowed; Ferdie nor Jace were here, so she would entertain until then and perhaps glean some information in the process.

The dark Rikudou rumbled a low note in greeting. She played down the smirking curve of her lips best she could, but it was difficult not to be so curious of this wolf -- so pale and not like many others she saw in just how moonlit she seemed.. even in the middle of the day. Ame circled her and through the motions and her carriage, the question remained: your purpose here on our mountain's step?

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
<font style="font-family: cursive; font-size: 12px; line-height: 95%; color: #3d647a; font-style:italic; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #991E1E">My heart shall be my poison...</font>
5 Posts
Ooc — Luna
[size=x-small]OOC: Hello ☺ Thanks for replying to my joining thread! ^^[/size]

Her calling received a faster response than she had expected, and Luna’s heart rose with anticipation and joy when she saw the black wolf appear from the bushes ahead. The female’s unruly fur was gleaming with wet water droplets reflecting the sun’s glory, and the wolf wondered whether there was a river nearby. She immediately sensed herself being judged and assessed, and the white wolf stood still, meeting the other’s exotically coloured eyes with a strange combination of boldness and respect. The girl saw the curiosity in the other’s silver tree green orbs, and the subtle rings of Persian plum around her pupils seemed to be almost glowing with undeniable interest. Luna felt the wolf move, circling her and taking her in from all sides. It made her feel uncomfortable inside, but she kept up her stoic mask of indifference. This was a test she had to get through. Every move was now a determining factor of a stable future she could create for herself in this land. She wasn’t going to take any chances.

Although the other wolf never made a sound, the question hung heavily in the silence between them and Luna knew she had to take the initiative. She dipped her white head in polite greeting, taking care to look respectful and compliant. The mismatching orbs followed the other’s movements carefully, betraying some of the discomfort she felt inside.

“My name is Luna,” she said quietly. Her voice was gentle yet serious, filled with a sincerity from deep within. “I have travelled far to come here, to discover a new home for myself and start my life anew. During my travels I heard of a great pack that resided within these mountains.”

She paused momentarily. Her right ear twitched, a sure hint of smothered nervousness.

Then she took a deep breath and daringly stated, “I wish to join amongst your ranks.”
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt was ever so close to the boarders no matter what side of them he was on, but when wolves came calling to join the pack they would find him welcoming indeed, 'if' they were respectful.

Ferdie Hung back a moment watching Ame move with great appreciation of her form she was ever captivating to him even when wet...
But eventually his eyes moved toward the other female, indeed easy to look at, His ego soared as she spoke. His tail lifted high over his back as he trotted up to the pair. He did not touch Ame this time, he hated getting wet or damp.

Ferdie walked up to Luna invading her personal space and decided to push things; He set his chin upon her back it was a dominate action. He waited to see if she would attack him, knowing if she did Ame would back him up in kicking her from their boarders. Even if Ame felt he was in the wrong for being so bossy from the get go.

2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
editted on a little bit of an ending so it doesn't have to be dead <__>
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

The pale wolf was compliant without obvious prompting and for this, she was pleased. Ame did tend to come on strong, despite not saying a whole lot when she did. She expected others to concede and understand, even with her being as she was. Every gesture was meant to communicate, down to her finest detailing, and she wanted company that could read this.

A fitting name, she complimented with a chuff as she came to halt her paws not so far from the wolf, who had not shirked to her investigations so far. I am Ame.. she introduced plainly. Ame took in her scent intently, as well, finding little on it of familiarity. She did not smell like the region. Instead, faraway places, just as she had said.

She had caught the note of a great pack and found satisfaction in hearing it. Ame did not expect word of a pack here, specifically, to travel very far but it was not a subject she knew much about. Ah, it pleases me to know you have evidently heard of us. This is the Sunspire, the only pack in this range.. she indicated as her muzzle pointed towards the summit of their home.

About then, Ferdie appeared on the scene and Amekaze was quick to defer to him by lowering her head and fanning her ears back. She moved back a step and watched, her eyes trailing between him and Luna with interest. Their ranks were open to able bodies, as far as she was concerned (although Ferdie got the last say, of course). Luna looked the part, and healthy too. An ill wolf could not harbor a pelt so neat and so far, Amekaze was finding her to be passing her expectations. She was respectable, seemingly sincere, and so her hopes were favorable. I am curious, do you have any particular skills you would bring to the pack? she continued, although her reaction to Ferdie, and the gesture he brought, would determine much more than the answer she could give.

... But evidently, this was not meant to be. The snow-hued wolf took her sudden leave and left several questions unanswered, ultimately not joining their ranks at the time being. Amekaze glanced to Ferdie, shrugged somberly, then retreated back onto the mountain's slopes to contemplate. She assumed he would do the same, or patrols. Either way, she would busy herself somehow.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n