Moonspear Find me where the wild things are
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Ah, there it was. The age old comment of how everything was important. He did not doubt that his vague areas of expertise were of some importance, but they were all capable of such feats. If not for that, they would have been dead weight in a pack, and it was equally in his area of expertise to know that dead weight often did not last long. They were liabilities and like threats, they were appropriately dispatched. Still, a demure smile spread on his features at her reasoning; he appreciated the thought, nonetheless.

What was of more interest to him was that she too had wandered, as if it hadn't been evident in the fact that she had come from somewhere. Happened into the ranks at some point while he had not been there, though Dirge hardly pay them any mind. He knew who to appease and who not to bother with, and the rest simply fell into place. This instance was no different; Speedy was easy-going, genuine. They would get along fine—even more so that they shared a meandering trait or two. He followed in her wake as she made for the fringes of the wood, falling silent in their conversation to survey her actions along the bark once again. He made note of the musks that lingered along this stretch of borderland, but also found nothing of the dank sort, nor questionable.

Even the woods were quiet, at least of their kind. Moonspear was relatively isolate for now.

He followed her again as she headed off.

"Exploration's half of the fun, I admit," he said to carry their conversation, "and there are certainly plenty of interesting characters to come across. I've seen my share over the seasons, all with their differences, and allegiances." He had learned those in the north, at least what he had encountered, focused on community far and wide. There was a mix of that and straight out territorial grabs here, and to the south it only seemed to deteriorate from there. He couldn't recall his natal pack being of the resource sharing sort, but they were still far from being outright militant.

"How far have you ventured? I've seen my share of places in a few days walk of here."

no concern on the wait! :)
Messages In This Thread
Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - March 15, 2019, 03:00 AM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - March 16, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - March 20, 2019, 02:11 AM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - April 08, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - April 09, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - April 10, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - April 16, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - April 18, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - April 24, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - April 25, 2019, 03:32 AM