Moonspear maybe its just jealousy
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She was completely unaware of any awkwardness, utterly at ease in the presence of a packmate even when they weren't saying anything. She had been somewhat lost in thought when he asked his question, and his words pulled her attention from her own mind. Sure you can help, she said first, gaze drifting to his face. You can look through my collection with me, and I can tell you what I need, she offered with a smile. 

They hadn't been far, and when they reached the opening of her little cave, she turned and motioned him inside with a lift of her head. One side of the cave was clearly where she slept, a bed of dead leaves and pine needles covering the ground there. Most of the bed's contents were pressed together, showing where it held most of her weight as she slept. The ground on the other side of the cave was covered in plants, herbs, and an assortment of other things from nature. She had each kind of herb, bark, or leaf grouped together in neat little piles, and those piles were further separated into groups. She looked to the male at her side then. I keep them grouped by function, she explained. It was how she had been taught, and it made the most sense to her. She walked over to the first grouping of piles. These are things typically used to prevent infection, the healer continued. It was the largest collection by far; she felt like those plants were the most important. She walked the second largest grouping and sat down. These are plants and other things used for pain, she said, looking over at Revui. I was trying to think of something that would be easy enough for you to chew, she added. Willow bark is good for pain, and shouldn't be too difficult for you to eat, but I can chew it for you if you need me to, she said next. You can help me look for it. It's bark from a tree, and it will probably be dried out and a little brittle. There was no other bark currently in the pain group, so she didn't think it would be too hard to find.
Messages In This Thread
maybe its just jealousy - by Revui (Ghost) - March 26, 2019, 11:43 PM
RE: maybe its just jealousy - by Speedy - March 27, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: maybe its just jealousy - by Revui (Ghost) - April 03, 2019, 02:36 AM
RE: maybe its just jealousy - by Speedy - April 03, 2019, 11:39 PM
RE: maybe its just jealousy - by Revui (Ghost) - April 03, 2019, 11:43 PM
RE: maybe its just jealousy - by Speedy - April 04, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: maybe its just jealousy - by Revui (Ghost) - April 09, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: maybe its just jealousy - by Speedy - April 09, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: maybe its just jealousy - by Revui (Ghost) - April 10, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: maybe its just jealousy - by Speedy - April 16, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: maybe its just jealousy - by Revui (Ghost) - April 22, 2019, 04:29 PM