Stone Circle Could you walk in my shoes?
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Private 
Early morning following Evergreen's arrival after the Thistle incident.
@Sindri

Cold washes over him, his body quaking often and trembling akin to a newborn babe. It is obvious he suffers a fever; his body unable to regulate his own temperature due to the loss of blood. Evergreen is fortunate to be alive, and for that, he owes all those whom worked hard to save his life. But he isn't out of the woods yet.

A large shiver runs up his spine, and the bearish wolf finds himself blinking his eyes open. His right eye blurry, damaged enough that vision is near impossible. Panic forms a lump in his throat, stirring his stomach and he feels the urge to vomit. He feels the warmth of another tucked close to his right side, and Evergreen leans into the comforting touch; conflicted about burying his muzzle and sobbing or darting away. Thistle's twisted body flashes to mind. All he can do is let out a pained whine.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
24 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
phone-made post!
She had passed out just hours ago, exhaustion finally tugging at her brain and causing her to almost to collapse where she stood. She had managed to curl her much smaller form around the bear of a man, tryong to add more warmth to his shivering. A fever had set into his bones, born from bloodless and heartbreak. Her dreams helped replay the events before she laid in this den, helped her remember to information given to her. Evergreen, was his name and the pale woman that he had collapsed on, was his sister. The dark blood says she was dead for a few hours, that someone or something had torn her into the twisted thing that the group of wolves had found. Her name was Thistle, such a pretty name.

Ah, those few short hours were disturbed by movements, by sounds that came from her rather large patient. Her dreams and memories fell away with a sigh, his pained whines caused her to nip and lick at his hot ears and thick neck. They were meant to be soothing gestures, ones to quiet his whines and hopefully wake him from any nightmares that plagued his dreams.

Sun colored eyes blinked against the pale, weak morning light that filtered from the dents entrance. Her let her eyes fall to the herbs that she had both found and requested as they sat just inside the opening, she would need to make a paste and have him eat a few others. She needed to ease his pain and maybe she would put him back into dreamland for healing. Again she licked at his ears, her tail curling around his back as she gave a soft humming sound before lightly hushing his cries.

Any pain he was in rugged at her heart, the sound he made caused her body to snuggle in closer. Careful not to disturb the leaf bandages already applied to his wounds.

stað þar sem þú tilheyrir
common  icelandic
hover for translation
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Sorry for the delay! ❤

Instantly, he felt the soothing touches. The bearish male was hesitant at first, unsure if the intentions were kind or were to be met with bared teeth. He was vaguely aware of the journey home, yet his memory was blurred. Most of what happened between now and the attack were lost as if the movie director chose to cut out the useless scenes. His body tensed, a growl tempted to rumble softly in his throat. But eventually, the bear gave in. He leaned into the comforting touches, slowly halting the pained whines and feeling himself grow heavy and weak once more. Most of her actions were lost, especially with the damage to one eye. Yet, the boy attempted to find his voice; Th... anks.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
24 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
phone-made post!
so sorry for the wait
His whines started to taper off, much to her relief. His weight was rather heavy for someone her size but she welcomed it as he leaned into her touch, his breathing still showed her that he was in pain and that he had woken up in a panic.

Th... anks

His voice caused her to coo softly before answering him, "its one of the reasons I am here." her voice was soft and low to not disturb him too much, "do you need anything, björn?" she asked with her voice still gentle and soothing.

stað þar sem þú tilheyrir
common  icelandic
hover for translation