Ankyra Sound you knew i was approaching your throne
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
She does not concede easily. Perhaps it is something he can admire, but still, he finds her delusional. To put at stake what she was in order to protect her pride is something that would have earned her a nod of respect... had he not become a father and realized what it truly meant. She flails against his hold, grazing already marred skin where she could -- but still, he does not relent. Heavy jaws twist against her retaliation as if he was throwing around a rag in his mouth. It is not enough to force to kill her, but simply daze her out of clear thought and bring her closer to submission.

The sooner she gave up, the easier it would be to heal from the experience. And perhaps internally, he hopes she does the reasonable thing and accept that there was no way she could defeat him, for her will could not fight for her.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - March 31, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - March 31, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 09:11 PM