Sleepy Fox Hollow the old me's dead and gone
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

Thank you for starting!

The wrath hadn’t escaped his gaze, as he lay hidden amongst the root of a tree. The very spot his family had once held a reunion and curled against one another. Reaffirming the bonds of family and siblings. That days had long since past, and only one of his sisters was easily accessible.

The frame that travelled against the greenery was similar in color to his sister, and he had almost mistaken it to be her. Dread had seeped into his bones at the thought of Takiyok searching for him and abandoning the father of her pups. He would have ruined yet another family.

Although as he gazed longer this woman was different, her steps seemed calmer, although she held a queenly grace. Which struck the man, the only woman he could compare her to happened to be his own mother. The regal way in which she travelled made her presence known to all. The entire forest paused to gaze upon her, as she meandered through.

She was speaking to herself, although Sia couldn’t here what she had to say. Such an action would normally have been considered odd, but he didn’t find it so. No he spoke to himself often. After everything that had happened, he could only rely on himself, and so he had become his own best friend. Speaking to himself came with the territory.

Venturing toward the woman, he remained at a distance. A wind came up from behind him headed toward the woman, his scent mingling with the warm air. He suddenly felt like an intruder, as she seemed to be searching for serenity. Taking a step back, he turned to leave.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
the old me's dead and gone - by Síff - April 04, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: the old me's dead and gone - by Siarut - April 05, 2019, 12:13 AM
RE: the old me's dead and gone - by Síff - April 05, 2019, 12:38 AM
RE: the old me's dead and gone - by Siarut - April 05, 2019, 12:58 AM
RE: the old me's dead and gone - by Síff - April 08, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: the old me's dead and gone - by Siarut - April 08, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: the old me's dead and gone - by Síff - April 09, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: the old me's dead and gone - by Siarut - April 09, 2019, 09:08 PM